CHAPTER 9

ISABELL'S POV
*************************

A week has passed and Ethan and I have been enjoying each others company. It turns out that tomorrow he will be the passing down of the alpha title, and he wants me to attend his party as his plus one.

And for my bestfriend, she will be attending the party as Drake's the upcoming beta of the moonlight pack plus one also.

"I can't believe that we are going to be apart of the most dangerous pack ever.!" I squealed as I got in the car with Maria

" Girl me too. But you got to calm yourself boo. You have been screaming that since the time you and Ethan decided to accept each other. And that was last week Friday. You just need to chill." She said with a little sarcasm in her voice.

"Girl I am just so excited"

"I know boo. Oh well , here we are." I looked out the window to see that we were parked up outside of a huge building that has the word 'SEVENDALE MALL'.
I quickly hopped out and ran to the entrance pulling Maria along.

"Can you please slow down" she begged as I practically dragged her towards the mall.

"Yes I will, when we reach inside." I said in a rush.

As I pushed open the doors I could smell the fabrics in every store. Thanks to my super smell.
We went into Victoria secret and picked out a few undies with matching bra.
When our hands were full we went straight to the cashier and he started to cash our things. He  started giving me winks every time he cash a piece of my clothing. When he finished cashed the last piece of clothing which was a sex whip with black stripping suit (dont ask why i bought that), he looked at me blowing a kiss. I got so nervous so I decided to ask my total but then he spoke.

"I would of like it if you use this whip on me. Then we exchanged turns." The devilish smirk that was on his face made me want to throw up, which I think I did a little in my mouth.

"FYI I have a mate. I don't need to use it on you." I tried my best to put on my disgusted attitude.

"But I dont see any mark. So that simple mean that I still have a shot" he smirked.

" Can you just tell me my damn bill!" I said while getting very irritated.

He suddenly grab my wrist leaning over the counter. " Your a feisty one , and I like it."

" Get your damn hands off her you fucking dog" Maria shouted trying to back me up.

"I wish I could. But Isabell here belongs to someone." he spatted out catching my attention.

" How do you know my name?" I asked while showing my teeth to tell him I am not afraid of him.

"Let's just say its a small world" and he put that devilish smirk on again that made me throw up for real this time.

"Oh my, Isabell! Dont tell me that your pregnant. That you have to throw up that much!" I could hear the sarcasm in his voice.

"No! Its your face !" I said returning the devilish smirk.

"Oh so you want to have fun. Well no problem."  Just as I was to answer him, he snapped Maria's neck.
"Don't worry she is just sleeping although I wish that I could kill her right now. She will be awake within an hour. That is if her wolf his that strong."

I tried to pull myself from his hand but he is awfully strong. I could tell he was getting frustrated by the tricks I tried to pull on him so that he could let me go , he jabbed me in my neck with a needle sending a green substance in my body that I recognize that it was wolfspane.

Ethan please help me!! They injected me with wolfspane and are taken me away. We are at the sevendale mall ! please come quickly. Help mari-

Before I could finish mind linking Ethan. I was knocked out cold only hearing Ethan talking but couldn't respond due to my energy and focus being drained.

BABY!!
ISABELL!!
HONEY!!
HOLD ON SWEETHEART , I AM ALMOST THERE.
ISSIE I LOVE YOU. 

ETHAN'S POV
******************************

I went in the kitchen for a quick lunch and headed back in my office. I will be holding the title alpha very soon and needed to clear up some things. I was thinking about where I was going to but a battle house when my wolf started to fight me to let him lose.

Xavier, what's the matter?

Mate, go save mate , he responded. I was so confused until I felt Isabell reached out in the bond link.

Ethan please help me!! They injected me with wolfspane and are taken me away. We are at the sevendale mall in Victoria secret please come quickly. Help mari-

Before I could take control of my actions I started shout at guards to come out and go to the sevendale mall. The time was 5'o clock, so I knew there would be traffic , so I shifted tearing my clothes and started to head for mall. I could careless about my Clothes, my mate was in trouble.

BABY!!
ISABELL!!
HONEY!!
HOLD ON SWEETHEART , I AM ALMOST THERE.
ISSIE I LOVE YOU.

I tried mind linking her but I felt the bond getting weaker so that I knew she was getting far from me by the second.

♢⭐♢⭐ ♢ ⭐♢⭐

I reached the mall running in there in my wolf form. I saw that one of my guards were holding out a red robe for me to shift. Seeing the red robe I remembered how Issie loved red.

I walked up towards the door of the shop but a guard stopped me.

"Alpha, there is a female on the group unconscious. She have black short hair and dark brown eyes." Right away I knew it was Maria. So I rushed inside to look at her.
She looked really pale and in need of food.

"Please call Drake and tell him to come and take her home. I have my mate to find"

"No problem alpha"..

I couldn't stand the fact that my mate was taken and I started to wonder who could have taken her. So I ran back to the pack house to hold a conference meeting.

"At noon tomorrow we will star our search!" I ordered. I have to find my mate.

**************************************************

Who could have taken Isabell knowing that the Alpha of the worlds dangerous pack I'd her mate

I wonder.......

Remember to vote📜
                                 Comment📩
                                                Like💖

LOVE YALL💖🐾💯✨💦