CHAPTER 28

ETHAN'S POV

Recap

I opened the door to see Davion. And for y'all who don't know who he is, he is my third in command.

Davion started to sniff the air and jumped out of the limousine pushing Maria and Drake to the ground.

What's up with him?

"Heywatchitman." Drake muttered. Drunk wolves.

Davion ran into the school and into the gym. I ran after Him only to see what he was looking at.

"Mate." He said.

And Wendy was standing stiff as board in her whorefit pink dress. It looked like a glitter fairy pucked all over her. But the thing that out stood the most is that she was kissing a dude from the lacrosse team.

Continue.....

Davion marched up to the dude which name is suppose to be Alex or Axel or Ackeem, I don't really know and I don't give a fuck.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR MATE!!" Davion boomed.

"Your what? Lookhereman. This girl is my chick for the night. I will take her home and fuckthatassofhers." He said. If Davion wasn't human then I am sure he wouldn't hear a shit ,but he's not. I really hope he didn't hear that just now because he is on top of the guy besting the shit put of him

Wait! Did he just say that he want to fuck her ass. Ewwwww. Plus like I said before, her ass is flat. I wouldn't fuck that to save my life.

*smirk*

I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize that Davion and the lacrosse guy was lifted in the air.

What!
( I have been saying that a lot lately.)

I looked behind me to see Isabell, or should I say Zoe, because her eyes were evident. They were glowing gold.

That's explains it.

She banged both Davion and the guy until they were knocked out cold. She then threw Davion in the awaiting car-

Wait why is Derrick and his mate making out in the car.

Ewwwwwwww.

Anyways , she threw the dude back into gym.

Isabell fell to the ground and I ran over to her.

She must have been extremely weak now because she hasn't mastered the air element. Why is Zoe working her out so much.

I lifted her bridal style and walked to the main doors.

"Aren't you getting in the car-?" I asked Wendy although her mouth was hanging open. Oh right, she didn't know that Issie is the white wolf. "-I am pretty sure that Davion will like to see you when he wakes up. Plus you have a lot of apologizing to do."

She quickly ran to the car and we all went inside.

"Take us home Derrick. And stop fingering your mate in this car. I don't want any cum on my seats , so get your own and make sure it is sound proof." I smirk.