CHAPTER 20

------------------------------------------------------

Read the little information at the bottom. Pretty please please please please please please please

Enjoy this chapter
------------------------------------------------------

ISABELL'S POV

I woke up with a splitting headache.

I was expecting to see my white ceiling but was disappointed when I saw that it was no longer white but instead purple.
My bed was softer and the comforter was warmer. For a second I thought that I was dreaming but the sweet aroma that was coming from down stairs proved me wrong.

"Good morning madam." A human lady that looks like she was in her late forties. She had short feet curly hair and she wore a black maid dress.
She stood there holding a tray with pancakes, beacons , eggs and a glass of orange juice on it.

"A-a good morning ." I answered politely. "Can you please tell me where I am?" I asked.

"What do you mean-" she laughed. "-you are at Ms. Edna's house."

Then it all came back to me. I went to the party last night with Maria and kissed Zayne after I started to strip him, and in fact I did that in front of Ethan.!

Oh shit.!

"Miss can you tell me where the girl that has short black hair is? The sane one that came here with me last night." I asked

"Oh, you are referring to Miss Maria-" I nodded "-well she is in the next room beside yours. Here is your breakfast. Ms. Edna asked me to give this to you. I need to go and serve Miss Maria now." She excused herself.

"A-a , before you go can you please tell me your name?" I questioned before she could leave my room.

"Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Sophie." She answered with red cheeks.
I laughed as she exited.

I climbed out of 'my bed' since this is where I live now. There is no way that I will go back to that place I grew up, especially that I  the so-called Luna of the moonlight pack and now since I know that Kace is alive. I know that I should tell Ethan but I am so pissed with him right now.

I mean , not because I avoided him for a week doesn't mean he should hook up with another girl, especially a slut. I thought the mate bond would distance him from other girls and their touch will burn, but I was wrong.

Kissing Zayne was painful. Literally. I could feel my lips burning.

Did he feel that when he kissed Wendy?

Did he reject me???

Come on now Issie, don't think like that, plus if he did then I am sure that we would have felt it.

My wolf reassured me. I don't know what I would do without her. I love Zoe so much.

I know that you love me Issie, and I love you more.

I smiled at her. I really do love her.

I got up from my bed with my tray full of food  and my oj ,then went the room next to mine to look for Maria.

Did I mention that my head is killing me. Well it is.

I opened a half lit room and saw Maria in the middle of the bed with her tray. Our tray were similar, both were the color brown and piled with food plus a glass of oj.

"Hey" I whispered.,"are you feeling alright?"

She let out a sob and I quickly ran over to placing our trays on the side table while I sat next to her.

"No I'm not! It's all because of that bastard" she exclaimed.

"Which bastard are you talking about?" I asked curiously.

Was she talking about Drake or that blonde boy from last night?

"It was 'him'. It was that guy" she answered while a tear fell down her cheek.

"What guy? You mean the blonde one?" Please tell me!" I half shouted with concern in my voice. Maria and I have known each other before we were born and we grew up together, so if something happens to her, the person who made it happen will pay.

"No. IT IS DRAKE!" She was in a complete break down by now.

What did he do? I wonder.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked speaking my thoughts.

"HE-HE-HE-" she started to stutter.

"JUST TELL ME MARI!" I shouted.

"HE CHEATED ON ME." her eyes are red and puffy, her sobs can now be heard and my heart is now broken along with hers.

"How do you know that?" I said trying so hard to not go and find Drake then rip him and the bitch he slept with to shreds.

"Remember that we are mates Issie, I can feel it. It hurts Issie. It fucking hurts" she cried.

"To you know where he is now? " I asked.

"No I don't." She answered simply.

I got up from her bed and went straight to the door.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Don't worry. I will be back" I said with a smirk.

"Okay." She replied.

I stormed out the door and down the stairs.

"EDNA! I NEED YOUR HELP WITH SOMETHING. I WANT YOU TO FIND THE LOCATION OF A BOY NAMED DRAKE STEVENS."

*************************

Information

Its 9:19 p.m.
Chapter 20 is completed.
Here I go.
I shall start chapter 21 so I can get this book over with.

I started writing a book name 'the attic made of wood '

It will be published in 2018. I want to write it then publish it so y'all can read it all at once.

Maybe I will enter it in the #wattys2018.

Smlz.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Love y'all
⭐💖💎💋❤👑✨💯🌸🐾💘