CHAPTER 16

RECAP ( ISABELL'S BIRTHDAY.)

I woke up feeling terrible. Everywhere is throbbing , literally. I am sweating like a pig and my mum, dad and big brother that I just noticed  is here from New York looking at me.

I fell like a fragile piece of art when I see the way there looking at me standing on my bed.

Wait. What?. Why am I standing on my bed.????

I just remembered that after I went to the passing down of alpha to my mate  Ethan , I felt sick and went home.

It took me almost a minute to realize that my mum was talking to me but I couldn't hear a thing. But then I noticed something. They were all crying.

Why would they cry??? What's going on???

All of a sudden I can  see better, smell better and now hear better. I even feel warmer like I was in a blanket made of bear skin.

"Issie! How are you feeling?" My mum asked with eyes filled with water.

"i-im..."  I tried to speak but it came out as a bark...

WHAT!!!!!!! I DIDNT REALLY SHIFT DID I???????

"Look in the mirror ." mum instructed and I listen.

I looked into the mirror and saw a lovely wolf with fur white as snow and bright golden eyes.

What the fuck???????
Is this really me????? it can't be.

I took in the image in front of Me. I am so beautiful. But something is greatly odd here.

My mum is a chocolate brown wolf with hazel eyes, my dad is a black wolf with hazel eyes and my brother is a black wolf with white shoes and hazel eyes. So how on earth am I a white wolf with pure golden eyes.?

This is really strange.

"OK! EVERYONE OUT!!!" mum screamed at the men , and by the men I mean my dad and brother, and they exited the room. I really need to talk to Brad and find out when did he come here.

After everyone has cleared my room , my mum told me what to do so i would shift back to a human. She said I should just simply think of something that makes me want to become a human again , and so far there is only one  thing that I could think of.  My mind was  on Ethan and before I know it I am a human again .

"Let's talk." My mum says, breaking me out of my train of thoughts thinking about a shirtless Ethan.

END OF RECAP

ISABELL'S POV

I can't believe what I have seen. Did Ethan Evans, the alpha of the moon light pack just hit a female ? Well I mean , my best friend. I really and believe it. What was I thinking when I accepted him? That could have been me.

I ran up the stairs without allow him to explain. I went straight into his shower because the guest room was too far and I really need to get out of here now. I heard a few mumbles followed by his door been broken down. why did I have to be mates with such a strong alpha, or an alpha at all?

I hope that he doesn't break the bathroom door as well. After about ten minutes i got out and felt relieved to see the door is still in one piece. I got out a tank top , jogging pants and sneakers.

"where are you going?And in that?" He asked.

Why is he really asking me this? Doesn't he know that  I am pissed?., of course he does but he only cares if another man has his dick up in my ass.

"For a run, obviously." I answering in fierce.

"can I join?" He asked in a child's voice.
This dude cannot be fucking serious.

"no" I answer even more pissed before I stormed out of the room with Ethan hot on my heels.
Before he could catch up, I have already shifted and heading for the woods.

Although it has only been two days I fell like I am already a professional on this and I hardly feel pain while shifting.

I really dont know where I am going but I ran straight in the woods and as I reach deeper and deeper in it I heard a howl.

"who is that?" I asked after shifting. I dont mind being naked in the wood at all. But I would fell much better if I was alone.

"who is there? " I asked again feeling a little scared.

¡SNAP!

A twig snapped and I turned my head to the noise. I saw a blackish brownish wolf standing in front of me and he is way bigger. I started to pee myself, literally. What am i going to do? I have no idea how to fight in both human or wolf form.  What am I really going to do?

The wolf that stands in front of me stinks so I can tell that he is a rogue. An alpha rogue , just to add.

My palms are now sweaty as  the rogue burn holes in my naked body with his eyes. I heard bone cracking and now his naked body is on top of mine.

These dark brown eyes look really familiar. OMFG!!!!! ITS KACE.!!!!

"Hey cupcake." He said while wearing a wicked smirk.

"Don't call me that!" I spit out feeling a little angry.

A little angry? I am fucking crazy off the hook. This bastard took my  virginity and I was saving it for my mate.!!!!

"HaHa , someone is not playing nice" he laughed.

He is really pissing me off now.

I closed my eyes and started to think about me running in the forest in a wolf form , and before I know it I am indeed in the form of a wolf. Kace took few steps back and smiled.

"so it is true. You are really the moon Goodness's daughter!"

What?....
That can't be true. I am the daughter of  Claire and Liam. I can't be the moon goddess daughter.

I pranced on him tearing the chunk of flesh from his arm unexpectedly and he threw me in a tree. My vision faded as I see a big black wolf and a blackish brownish wolf fighting, and I was out like a light.

****************************************************************************

1.11k people has read my book. I am soooooooo happy
Thanks you sooooooooo much. I hope you continue to enjoy my Book

I will start editing my book to see my mistakes.. Soon tho.

Follow me :
InstagramGaza_baby_lexii
Facebook: lexii L. Unique
Snapchat: Lexi_sexy101

LOVE YA💖🐾🙈💯👑