CHAPTER 13

ETHAN'S POV

Oh Ethan, don't be angry or sad, you have always bullied her your whole life.

The words replay in my head as I lay next to Issie. Its almost 6 in the evening and these thoughts choose to haunt me now. Like seriously?
I really need to get some fresh air before I blow my balls out throw my mouth. Its impossible for me to move when Isabell is on top of me, and as much I want to lay beside her and sleep much longer I can't. I wiggled from under her then put on a joggers and a sweatshirt. I ran down the stairs and through the front door. I really need a run now but I am not leaving Isabell alone.

Well, you and Kace became friends again when he attacked and lost the war. You forgave him and you proposed to Isabell. Kace got jealous and he knew that he wasn't going to get her, so he believed that if he couldn't get her then you shouldn't have her too. So he gave you a tea to drink. You taught that it was weird because it was silver but you took it anyways because you trusted him. That drink allow Kace to take over your body. So anything he wants you to do, all he need to do is to think the actions and you do it for him. Its like he have you under a spell. The message is DON'T TRUST KACE OR DRINK THE TEA THAT IS SILVER.

I can't seem to get the voice out of my head and its driving me crazy. I ran my hand over my hair and start to tug at the roots.

DON'T TRUST KACE OR DRINK THE TEA THAT IS SILVER.

I know that my grammy told me about the silver tea before but its only made from wolfspane that can paralyze any wolf including alphas or it can simply allow other wolves to work in your head and that is what Kace is trying to do.

How could I kill my own mate? The love of my life. The one to bear my pups. The one to take Care of me. The one I can look up to and try to please all the time. How could I possible kill her? Losing her for only a day killed me so how could I pull this off?

I am pulling my hair really hard now and I am sure that some is torn out.

DON'T TRUST KACE OR DRINK THE TEA THAT IS SILVER.

That's only thing in my brain and now I can feel my eyes turning into fire which means that they are glowing. As I was about to break free of my skin, Drake's car pulls up and the sidewalk  in front of the pack house and he had a lady in his car that looks familiar.

"Hey man what's wrong?* he asked while taking caution steps towards me. His eyes look terrified as if he saw Maria dead. Speaking of Maria, I wonder where she is? Anyways his eyes are wide as he stand at least a feet away from me.

"Get the fuck out of here." I tried to say in calm voice but it comes out as a warning growl.

"Woooooow! Why are you so pissed? he asked. Clearly he doesn't understand to fuck off unless his head is in the ground and I rip him to shreds.

"I said leave me alone!"My voice is getting louder now and if he doesn't stop he will make me wake  Isabell.

"Just chill bro."He isn't helping at all. I got so irritated that I hooked him with his shirt on a nail that I found on a near by tree and started to punch him like a punching bag. That black headed girl ran out of the car and the minute she exited the car, I saw that it was indeed Maria, no wonder why she looks so familiar. I took her mate down from the tree and she ran to him like a child running from clowns.

"Baby are you alright?"She asked with worry in her eyes. This is the same girl a month ago that will be crying with any contact that she got from Drake. And now she is here crying as he drops to the Floor. He's a fucking beta, he doesn't feel any of that shit.

"What the hell is wrong with you!"Maria screamed. She makes it seem like she is feeling pain instead of Drake which I remind that isn't feeling any at All. I looked down at my feet feeling sad and sorry?

"I killed Isabell." I blurted out before my mind could  cooperate.

"YOU WHAT!?!!" both the annoying people that stands in front of me say at the same time.

"it-" I started to try and explain that I didn't actually do it but my future self did , but I was cut off by a sting on my cheek."WTF MARIA!!!!" I shouted in the alpha tone. I know that she is pissed but she didn't hear me out. But I am her alpha, she should know who she is messing with. I want to hurt her so bad although she is my beta's mate and a female. She starts to hit me on my chest. It tickles although she might be using all her might but I try my best to keep my smile away. Drake ran over to pull her away while he has a face eating grin. He must of seen the effects too. Drake looks calm like he didn't believe what I said.

"Where is she?"He asked answering my thoughts with a smirk. I want to slap the nasty look on his face to remind him that he is taking about my mate but I couldn't bring my self to do it.

"She's upstairs but sleeping. Not 'dead'!" I emphasize on the word dead while looking at Maria wiping her eyes as her face turns from a sad lost puppy  to a child at the candy store.
Before either drake or I can say another word, she ran into the pack house. As she slowly disappear into house, sadness took over my face and I started to repeat my actions , pacing back and forth while pulling my hair.

"What the fuck was that about_!
."Drake asked while rubbing his temples. I want to scream in his face and tell Him to stop talking to me like that,but he is my beta and best friend so I will let it slide. For now.
I looked at him with worried eyes and he watches me carefully then nod to tell me to speak. I hate this feeling when people tell me what to do.

Should I tell him or keep it to myself? Should I inform Issie about it? Of course I should bit if I don't that will be stupid and she will find out anyways.

I started to tell Drake what happened in my dream and every time I say sometime hurtful his eyes glow as if Isabell was his mate.

Wait. What?

DON'T TRUST KACE OR DRINK THE TEA THAT IS SILVER.

The words repeated in my head as I talked to Drake telling him every detail until my eyes started to water.

"I killed her. I killed my mate, my lover and wife. I killed her because I am self centered." I am literally crying now in front of my beta. But I don't give a fuck. He does it all the time

"hey. It hasn't happen yet or it will never happen. Unless you fix it." he might be a dick but he helps me at times. His words make the tension from my shoulders lift and I am finally  relaxed.

**********************************************

I am back. You can put down your knives and shovels now. I can't wait till this book is over so I can start work on a next one that will be more exciting.

Follow me~

Instagram:Gaza_baby_Lexii

Facebook: Lëxîī L. Úñîqúë

Snapchat: Lexi_sexy101

⭐My Bully Is My Mate | ✔ (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें