CHAPTER 18

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ISABELL'S POV

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

ISABELL'S POV

We climbed up from the end of the tunnel and into an open space.

"What are we doing here?" Maria asked while looking dumbfounded at the open area.

"You will see soon." I walked away leaving her to follow behind.

We walked for 1 minute and a half before we stopped at a land space.

"Do you plan to tell me what's going on as yet. You know that I don't like to be in suspense. Plus, shouldn't we be at my house getting ready for the sluts party." I laughed at her choice of words

"Like I said Mari, I will tell you everything" I took her hands in mine. "Plus, where we are going , there will be more than enough party clothes.

Her face lit up like stars in the sky. I turned around and walked into a magic barrier leaving Maria in her train of thoughts about party clothes.

"HEY!!! Where did you go??" She asked sounding as if she was panicking. 

"Help me!" I shouted while putting an arm out of the barrier. I made it seemed like I was in trouble , just to have a little fun.

She ran over to me and grab a hold of my hand. I took the advantage and dragged her through the barrier. Her eyes was shut closed and her nose was wrinkled. Yep, she was definitely scared.

"You should have seen your face!!!" I shouted while rolling on the floor dying of laughter.
Her face was red like a tomato. As she was ready to explode , a shadow stood behind me.
Maria face changed from red to pale.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" She screamed.

I snapped my head behind me to see an old lady that has a pointed nose compare to my round one, she has white hair with streaks of black and she wore a black overall.

I almost didn't recognize her.

"EDNA!!!!!!" I screamed as she opened her arms and I gladly jumped in them.