CHAPTER 19

ETHAN'S POV

Why are you kissing that slut?

My wolf questioned.

Because I need to get Isabell jealous so she can come back to me. Now leave me alone and go to the back of my mind. I got work to do.

Xavier went to the back of my mind like I asked. Wendy and Sindy are the two sluts of the school. However, Drake and I are only using them to get Issie and Mari's attention.

Let's go. I thought I saw them leaving the hallway heading for the main doors.

I mind linked Drake. He nodded and grabbed Sindy by the arm.

We walked to the main doors knowing that the two girls went out there.

I throw my arms around Wendy feeling like to throw up. I hate sluts.

When we reached at the main doors. We stood at the steps. My wolf was on the edge when he smelt his mate.

"What's in your eyes?"Wendy asked in her high pitched voice.

"A-a nothing." I said while rubbing my eyes. I could feel them turning from black to their natural hazel color.

"Com on lemme see." She beamed in my ears. This girl is a werewolf so how can't she recognize that her voice is way too high?

"No its fine ." I answered.

"No its not, lemme see." this time she used her hands to turn my head. I scrambled from her touch but she pulled back my face in her hands. She then looked in my eyes for way too long. She then leaned up and kiss me. I tried pulling away to see if I can Spot Isabell  but she bit down on my lip holding me in place. If Isabell sees me then I am dead.

Suddenly I felt this pain in my chest like someone pierce a knife there and it was slowly turning. I finally got to pull away from Wendy and took that time to look for Isabell. When my eyes finally met her I regret coming to this school. All I wanted was to try and get her back but now she is sitting in her red car with eyes filled with tears and a broken heart.

Just as I was about to mind linked Drake to tell him that the planned has failed and to stay inside, he walked out with Sindy wrapped in his arms.

Just great, just fucking great.

Now maria eyes were filled with tears.

Isabell turned her head and started to speak to her. Maybe she was trying to comfort her. But how can she do that when she is feeling this much pain?
Now that's the type of Luna I need for my pack.

Both Isabell and Maria wiped their tears And plastered a really fake smile on their faces.

They are up to something .

"Hey Sindy and Wendy, we will see you at your party tonight." Isabell beamed with a voice that was new to me.

"Yea girl it will be popping!" Wendy said in a slutty high pitched tone."isn't that right Ethan boo"

Now my face was drained of its colour. Wendy made it seems like I am with her, but the truth is that I am not. An emotion flashed across Isabell's face but it change before I could make it out.