CHAPTER 26

ISABELL'S POV

I watched as Claire and Liam who are to be my parents carry Ethan and I back to the mansion that is suppose to be mine. They carried us down a flight of stairs before opening a wooden door. Beyond the wooden door was another flight of stairs that lead us in to a dark area. When we were at the bottom of the stairs, Liam flicked the light switch and the place was lit up. We were in a room with cages that are placed together so they actually look like cellars. We walked around a lot of corners before we stopped and was looking at a silver door. Of course it is not real silver. Claire held my eyes while Liam went over to punch in the code so the door would open.

"Wouldn't want you escape now would we ?" Claire whispered in my ear.

Poor Claire, she didn't even realize that the keypad had sounds like my phone when you dial the numbers so I listened carefully before they shoved me and Ethan in the dark room. The only thing that illuminated the room was a tiny barred window.

It has been a few hours that Ethan has been out and I have been sweating like a pig. I started to play with my sweat with my powers.

"Uughh" a male voice groaned.

I look over to Ethan to see that he was trying to get up but failed miserably. The wolfspane must be working on his muscle.

"Are you okay?" I asked while helping him to sit up with the wall supporting him.

"W-Watdr." He mumbled but i couldn't hear. I was too busy playing with my sweat.

"What?" I asked

"W-Water!" He said loudly.

"Oh, water." I said understanding what he is saying now. But there was one problem, there is no water.

I started to look around the room to see if any water is in here but there was none. I stepped under the tiny window thinking where I could get water, then it dawned me. The mansion is right beside a well. I got a table that was in a corner and carefully stood on it. I looked through the window and saw that there was in fact a well here , but a cover was on top of it.

Great, just great.

I need to try and use my air element to lift the cover off but its impossible.

No its not. You did it once and I am sure that you can do it. All you need to do is remember what you felt inside when you lift Ethan that day.

My wolf, Zoe said to me.

To be honest the only thing I felt was the atmosphere. I felt a different energy than the water energy. I felt like tiny leaves were dancing on my fingers.

Then try and get back that feeling. I know you can do it Issie. I believe in you like how you believe in me. So give it try. You got this, trust me.

Zoe said again.

I chose to follow her suggestion.

I held out my hands through the bars and closed my eyes. I started to think about the wind and the way it felt cool. My body automatically relaxed and my fingers began to feel like leaves
were dancing on them. I opened my eyes and put my concentration on the cover than was on the well. I slowly imagine it lifting and just like that it was floating in the air. I then moved it and put it on the floor.

I did it. I really did. I gave myself I high five. So cheesy of me.

See, I told you could do it. Now get some water for mate.