CHAPTER 30

MARIA'S POV

Who would of thought that my best friend's mother is the moon goddess.

So that means that Isabell is royalty.

Speaking of royalty, after Isabell turned both me and drake into phantom wolves, it has been great.

After graduation, Ethan proposed to Isabell and we all went home. Moon goddess went back where she belongs and now me, drake, Isabell and Ethan are currently packing our stuffs in the back of the truck.

We are finally moving into the white wolf mansion. Isabell's own house that she owns.

Oh, I just remembered, drake told me that I was to look in one of the small boxes for a pink envelope.

I ♥ pink.

I finally found it and saw that it had my name on it. I opened the envelope to see a note inside.

Go into our bathroom and look under the counter

♥Drake

The note read. I followed his instructions and went into the bathroom to see another pink envelope.

Go into the study and look under the table.

♥Drake

I headed to the study and the other pink envelope was exactly where he said it was.

Go in the kitchen and look under the island.

♥Drake

What is this boy up to?.?

I paddled all the way down in the kitchen to see the envelope. I opened it and see a gold necklace and bracket in there also with a little  note.

Go in our bedroom and look on our bed.

♥Drake

The other note read.

I hope this boy knows that he has me walking all around in the pack house....

I followed anyways and found a deep red dress laying on the bed.

Wear this then look in our closest.

The note said but this time not in an envelope.

Again I followed his instructions. I got myself in the dress and head for our walking closet.

What am I suppose to be looking for?..????????? I asked my self as I entered.

My phone rang and I answered it once I saw that it was Drake.

"what am I suppose to be looking for?" I asked saying my thought loudly.

"I know that is what you want to know, that's why I called you." He answered. Bond mind reading link.