CHAPTER 17

ISABELL'S POV

A week has passed since the incident with Kace and Ethan. He killed Kace and left his body in the middle of the woods. Its also a week that Maria and I didn't speak to neither Ethan nor Drake.

I am not going to lie, I miss those hazel eyes that will burn holes in my body when he sees me, but now they only burn holes in boys that talk to me.

It's two weeks away From our graduation , which means prom is about 5 days away. Maria and I have been to a lot of stores but couldn't find any prom dresses so we made a deal to look this week.

I have also been keeping my distance from 'him' but it is quite impossible when he is always staring at me. Everywhere I go he goes. I sat at a different spot in the cafeteria with Maria but somehow the both of them found seats closer to us , so Maria and I both started to camp out in my car when it is lunch and eat junk food.

Maria was eating a bag of popcorn when she started to sing 'slow motion by trey songz' really loudly. Then her head snapped  towards the main doors of the school.

When I was about to turned my head she quickly held it in her hands.

"S-sing with me.  !! opened the door, wearing nothing but a smile dance to the floor. and you whispered in my ear baby I'm you-" she started to sing but I knew something was off because Maria sounded sorry and frightened.

I tickled her tummy and  she let her hands fall from my face so I took the advantage to turn my head quickly.

The image in front of me made me wanted to cry and it felt like a knife was plugged in my heart again .
There he was standing, the man I am suppose to love, the one my pups should call him dad, the man I thought I could trust was standing there kissing one of the two sluts at my school, Wendy.

I looked at the two of them feeling heart broken and torn up. I was on the edge of crying when suddenly Drake came out with the other slut they called Sindy. Like the first three letters in her name 'sin',she was the devils own daughter.
I looked over to Maria to see that her facial look matched mine. I felt sorry for her just like how she felt sorry for me.

"Look girl, we ain't going to sit her and cry just because our mates cheated on us-" I told her while letting out a sob. The knife is now turning in my chest. "-no, we are going to get them to pay , and even more wicked!" I told her. I turned my attention  back to the two man whores to see them gripping their chest where their hearts where, while wearing a pain expression. Good for them.

The stupid mate bond.

The two bimbos were having a party later , and that is a good time to strike the guys.

"Okay Maria, I have a plan." I filled Her in. Her eyes lit up like she knew what I was thinking."We are going to that party and show them who is the boss!" We both say at the same time. We wiped our tears away when the boys head snapped towards us with shock expressions on their faces. We rolled down the windows and headed for the school gate.

"Hey Sindy and Wendy, we will see you at your party tonight." I tried my best to put on a fake Happy face while passing them.

"Yea girl it will be popping!" she said in a slutty high pitched tone."isn't that right Ethan boo"

Ethan face was priceless and I am using every chance I get to drive him crazy.

"Oh Ethan , I didn't see you there. And oooohhhh Maria look, there is Drake too." By now they looked like fishes trying to get water.

"Well I guess you will be seeing us there." Maria said,with a wicked hateful smirk.

"BYE!!!!!" We shouted together at the four of them. As we went through the school gates. We stared to cry.

"This calls for some chocolate fudge ice cream and some Disney movies!" Maria shouted while letting out a sob.

"You know that I love you " I said trying to wipe my tears with one hand while using the other to drive.

  ⭐◻⭐◻⭐◻⭐

After we went to buy our ice cream and Disney movies, we settled at my place mom and dad was out for the weekend so Maria will be staying with me.

So far I have gotten 45 missed calls , all from Ethan while Maria got 43.

I locked my car and went inside, headed upstairs, had a shower and slid on me lace PJ , I gave Maria her old clothes to sleep in. We sat up in the living room watching 'I didn't do it'  then we started to watch 'dog with a blog' when I smelt him. I know that sweaty dog smell anywhere.

KACE!

"HEY!!! I WAS WATCHING THAT!" Maria shouted, while I switched the television off.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh" I cooed.  "Let's go!"I told her

"Go where?" She whispered.

"In my bedroom! Daaah where else" I shouted quietly.

"wooh Wooh wooh! I can't girl. I am not gay. And when was last time you turned gay?" I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't mean it like that. Just let's go!" I didn't want to fill Maria into the whole Kace drama. I really don't want to drag her in my mess.

We quietly made our way upstairs when we heard a knock in the front door.

"Aren't you going to get that ?" Mari asked.

"I will tell you about all of this later.", I reassured her.

We quickly made it up to my room and I pulled a few books in a code pattern to unlock my mini-bookshelf . No one would suspect that this was a tunnel because the bookshelf is high up in the air.

"A-a-ah Issie, this is your  secret tunnel." Mari told me. Only Maria and I know about this secret tunnel "-and we only use this when we are in trouble."

"exactly now climb up Maria, we need to go!". I helped her in. Then I peeked through the curtains, but the sight I saw wasn't the one I had expected. My house was surrounded  by wolves that stink and each one has a red dragon tattoo on their necks, which reminds me of someone.

But who exactly?

I am sure that Kace has one but I have seen it some other places.

How could this many wolves be this present in an afternoon like this? I thought to myself.

"Issie let's go!" I heard Maria's fainted voice. I climbed my way to the top if the bookshelf and went inside. As I went inside I heard the front door busted open, and this is where I knew that the war has begun. I quickly  closed the secret door  and took an already lit torch that I found and started to walk with Maria.

"Care to explain?" she asked but I was already shifting so I couldn't answer her.

DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, I WILL FELL YOU SOON.

I mind linked her and close off the link before she could say anything. She quickly shifted tearing her clothes. We didn't have to worry about clothes because we always have piles of it that is sprayed only with a form of chemical that hides your scent on the other end of the tunnel, plus I use it in my room.

We ran to the other side as fast as we could until we reached the end of the tunnel. We shifted and put on our spare clothes. This tunnel leads towards an old friend of mine. A half warlock and half witch. She was the one that gave me the chemical and helped me build the tunnel. She is nobody else but,

EDNA!

*************************

THE YOUNG AUTHOR IS BACK!

Instagram @therealbaekitten_

💎✨👑🐾💯❤