CHAPTER 22

ISABELL'S POV

After a few hours, Edna finally found Drake's location. It turns out that he was at Sindy's house which is about 10 minutes from here.

That should be fun.

"Can I come along?" Ethan asked.

Should I allow him to come?

Edna can you make a spell for a werewolf not to mind link a  specific person?

I said to Edna through our secret link.

Yes I can

She answered.

Well I am sure that you are thinking what I am thinking.

I said with a smirk.

Let me guess. You want me to block Ethan's and Drake's link?

She replied.

Exactly, but only for a day. Like right now

This is easier than I have imagined.

Consider it done then.

She said with a cheeky grin. Ethan was looking at us like we were headless chickens.

Once again I forgot that he is in the room.

"So is that a yes?" He asked. I looked at Edna for a confirmation and she nodded.

"Yes you can come to watch your beta get his ass kicked." I smiled innocently. "But we are not going alone " I stated.

" who is coming along then?" He asked.

"Well Maria of course, who else." I answered with a 'dahh' tone.

Maria has to come, I think she need a little fun as well.

I walked out of the study and up once more in search for Maria. I found her in my bathroom getting ready.

"You ready?" I asked looking at her.

She wore a black strapless top that push her boobs up ,a black pants and black short boots with heels. She was definitely going to let him know what he is missing out on.

"Yea I am." She answered.

"Well I'm not-" I answered back. "-both of you leave so I can get dress."..

"But I'm your mate." Ethan said.

Is he serious?

"You dont want to talk about mates Mr. Wendy's boo. Now go!" I shouted.

His sexy lips turned into a pout which means I won. They both scrambled out of my room while I went into my bathroom.

I turn the shower on and wait for the cold water to run off. If I am going to kick some ass, I need to make sure than my muscles won't give up on me. I got out of my clothes and threw them on the floor, then I stepped in the shower. About 10 minutes I came out.  .

Hey today lucky number is 10. I took 10 minutes to take a shower while it is a 10 minute drive to Sindy's house. I can't wait to see the look on their faces.

I went into my room and grabbed a suit similar to Maria's own. It was a black leather jacket with silver decorations (Obviously fake silver) , black leggings and my black boots with heels.