CHAPTER 3

ISABELL'S POV
**********************
Just as I heard the words that came from Ethan's mouth I knew it was his wolf talking but not even Xavier could be an excuse for what he had done to me.

"Get lost Ethan. I don't want anything to do with you!" I spatted in his face.

Memories came flashing back in my head of how cruel he has been to me for no reason. He took a step towards me and I mirrored his actions by taking a step back. He looked broken as if he just lost the most important thing in his life and I wanted nothing more than to run to him and hug him just to comfort my wolf who was whining in the back of my head, but I had to remind myself that this is the same Ethan who told me that no one will ever love me and called me names for my entire life that is so awful that I can't even repeat them, not because the "MOON GODDESS" says that he is my mate means that I am going to accept him after everything he has done! I would be mentally ill to do such a thing.

I turned to walk away but things went form 1 to 100 real fast. It happened so quickly that even now I can't rap my head around the situation, it all seemed like a blur but  I  remember when Ethan picked me up by the neck turning off every airway in my throat and threw me in the lockers on the other side of the hall. The lock on the locker  pierced in my back, leaving what seems to be the biggest, nastiest cut, I could tell by the amount of blood coming from my body. I could feel that my wolf has lost all her strength, she was so weaken where she couldn't even heal my wounds in the slightest. The pain was excruciating! It was by far the worse pain I've ever felt. I felt as if my back was on fire and there were no way of putting it out. In spite of the hammer-like pain I was feeling, I struggled miserably to turn and look at him, I struggled to look at the monster who continues to hurt me for no reason.But It was strange that he had a 'sorry' look on that stupid face of his. It wasn't long before I found myself swimming in pure darkness.

ETHAN'S POV

****************************

 WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO!!!! AM I AN IDIOT? YES, THAT'S IT ! I AM A TOTAL IDIOT!!

 After realizing what I have done I felt guilty as hell. I can't believe I just did that to the one who is suppose to be my partner for a lifetime. I watched her body hit the locker before coming in contact with the floor, Xavier cried out in my head as I could feel him trying to take control to attend to his injured mate. I knew that I should have let him do his thing but even in a time like this when my future wife is laying on the floor in her blood , I allowed my high-horse ego to get the best of me. She looked at me with a face that showed nothing else but pain but yet still her eyes held a different emotion. It was filled with hatred for me, I knew she didn't like me from the start but now I believe that I made her despise me more if that is possible. Xavier started to get more furious when Isabell started to go unconscious, this was too much for both him and I to watch but I couldn't just rush to her side after I am the one who is responsible for her suffering, so I did what any man would do, I ran.

I ran down the hall taking unplanned turns just trying to clear my head. I came to a stop when I saw an empty biology classroom and I entered.

"What the heck did I do, I am such an idiot and an asshole! I just lost my mate for good! I just lost the only purpose of my life! I just lost a chance of having children with a person that i am suppose to love, and I know that the moon goddess will never forgive me.!"

 I was lost with scolding myself that I didn't realize that another person entered the room.

"MANNN Ethan, how could this day get any crazier. First I found out that my mate is Maria and not only that, I threw her in the Olk tree outside like a piece of freaking garbage! I didn't mean to but I didn't know what do. Then on my way to ask you who your mate was I passed Isabell in the hallway, her lights are knocked out ma-" Drake paused as he took in my appearance .

"What the hell happen to you?" He asked.

I didn't know how to say it, I didn't know how to explain to him that the upcoming Alpha might not have a Luna to rule by his side.

"Ifoundoutthatisabellismymateandisortofthrewinthelockersmakingherbleedandleavingherunconscious!" I spatted out way too quick that not even myself understood the words that just came from my mouth.

"Wow slow down man." My soon to be Beta spoke.

I took a deep breath trying to think of a way to tell him what happened. "I might have flipped when I found out who my mate was, and before you say anything it is Isabell. She had a look on her face as if she was going to reject me and that made me lose myself, it was like I couldn't control my action and I threw her in the lockers and ran." I explained with a sad face. On the other hand Drake looked as if even he was terrified of  his best friend that is standing in front of him.

"Ok man I won't be quick to judge, this is extremely shocking but I am not innocent either. We have to admit the fact that we've screwed up big time and possibly die from the pain of losing a mate. Nevertheless we have to find a way to get them to accept us, not just to keep the tradition of having an Alpha and Luna to rule the pack but because they are our other half that we can't live without." Drake finished.

Alpha or not, I started crying. I had a full mental break down in front of Drake. He knelt beside me patting me on the shoulder. I know he is right, we need to smooth things out with the girls we have been bullying since forever but the part that makes me so vulnerable is the fact that Isabell might reject me.

Karma you've done it again.