SEQUEL (SURPRISE)

Zoe's POV (Issie and Ethan's daughter.)

"Hey Zoe! What's up?" Amy my best friend said while skipping over to me.

"Hey girl." I replied.

My life is amazing. I am the head cheerleader of my school and Amy is the second best.

I know you must be thinking that all head cheerleaders are complete bitches but I am different.

I was in the yard of the school when the scent of cinnamon and chocolate filled my nostrils. I snapped my head to the direction that the smell was coming from only to see its the two nerds of the School. Nate Smith and Harry Young.

I looked back at Maria to see that her ears are perked up and she was looking at Nate.

You got to be kidding me.

Harry is suppose to be the alpha of the black night pack but he is so weak and thin. His clothing was twice his size and he had a flat stomach to indicate that he didn't have a 6 pack but instead a 1 pack.

He stared at me before running off with Nate like some little pussy's.

This is going to be harder than I thought.

I thought that it was weird and awful that me and the nerdiest nerd of the school was born on the same day but being mates, that passes the limit.

My wolf whined as the little twerp ran away but that is ridiculous.

Did I mention that today is my birthday!

I am finally 18 and so is Harry.

Amy and I hand over practice to our friend Tara so she could continue.

"Let's go!" Amy stated and I understood what she was saying.

We both ran after Harry and Nate and found them in biology class along talking.

"Harry we can't do this. Our mates are the hottest chicks in the school; today is your birthday and your passing down alpha party." Nate said in his weak voice.

"I can't just reject her. What kind of alpha will do that. I don't even feel like to accept the title. I mean, which alpha is weak and thin? No alpha like that can rule that biggest and baddest pack in America." Harry said out of breath.

We walked in surprising them and they started at us.

"Listen. You might be my mate but I can reject you. Sadly to say that I wont. So I ZOE EVANS ACCEPT YOU HARRY YOUNG AS MY MATE!" I said boldly breaking the silence.

Harry looked relieved.

"thank god! I HARRY YOUNG ACCEPT YOU ZOE EVANS AS MY MATE AND THE LUNA OF MY PACK." Harry said equally as boldly as me.

That's the first time I heard him speak like that. The alpha position really is working on him. Early I saw him thin as a twig and now I can see muscles coming up on his arms.

After Amy and Nate accepted each other, we all left the classroom while Amy and I head back to practice.

I wonder if I am going regret my choice.

5 hours later.......

"We are proudly to present our new Alpha and his beta, HARRY YOUNG AND NATE SMITH!!" The announcer said and everyone started to scream.

Harry has real muscles now and his 1 pack magically turned into a massive 8 pack.

" I am glad to say that I am your alpha. And I want to present my mate and your Luna, ZOE EVANS!!" Harry announced and I walked unto the stage in my white floor length dress with a long split from my mid thigh and my white stilettoes.

"I am also glad to be called your Luna , and I promise you on this day that I will do any and everything I have to do to protect you all." I said into the MIC and everyone clapped.

"Now its the time where we all go on a run to follow our NEW ALPHA AND LUNA!" The announcer said again and once more the people cheered.

We all shifted and I looked at Harry's wolf, Ackeem. His wolf was jet black with white shoes and it's a little bigger than my white one.

We all dashed through the woods and I was alone with my Alpha who was once a nerd.

*************************

I made my sequel.

Dedicated to : cutemonkeygirl1234

Love y'all
_⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐_