CHAPTER 27

ISABELL'S POV
(DAY OF THE PROM)

Its been two days since Ethan and I kill Claire and Liam.

The females from the moonlight pack are currently moving out the hundreds of rogue bodies and getting the mansion cleaned.

"So what do you think?" Maria asked as she stepped out of my closet.

She was wearing a blood red dress that was floor length, it was strapless with silver stones around the top. She matches it with a big red necklace and red stilettoes.

"A-Ah Issie, this is the part where you are suppose to say something. I think you are getting me nervous." She stated looking dull.

"I am  so sorry but you look totally hot. Girl, Drake will be drooling over you the minute you walk down those stairs." I said making her smile wider.

"Gee girl thanks-" she said wiping away a fake tear "-but you need to go get yourself dress so you can do my hair and makeup."

"You know that I am terrible with makeup right?" This girl cannot trust me with her makeup at all.

" Just go get dress" she said and I head off to my closet. It feels good to be normal, well let me correct that, it feels good to be normal as normal as a werewolf can get. I have no one to worry about. Claire and Liam are dead, I will move in the mansion with the pack. (Well their are other houses around the mansion for the entire pack), I have Ethan by my side, Kace is dead, Edna is OK, and did I mention I have Ethan. I also have my best friend.All I need now is a family and I will be the happiest woman in the world.

I stepped into my walk-in-closet and took out my dress and shoes.
I wore a silver length floor dress  that has a long spilt from my mid thigh to the floor, it has the 'X' at the back and  diamonds are on the linen of the boob part. It is absolutely stunning. I matched it with my silver stilettoes and a fine silver necklace.

When I stepped out of the Closet Maria's back was facing me.

"So what do you think?" I asked using her words.

She faced me and her face was priceless.

Oh shit! I look bad.

Oh my! I need to change.

I turned around and started to walk back in the closet.

"What are you doing?? Maria asked.

"Well I am going to change since your face told me that it doesn't look good." I said shyly.

"Are you fucking kidding me.!? You look amazing. Ethan will be drooling over you and I think he will need a bucket." She joked, I laughed at her silliness. That's why I love her so much.

"Well its time for you to do my makeup and hair so get started" she beamed.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Positive." She answered back .

OK here goes nothing.

10 minutes later..........

"Oh my god Issie !I look stunning. I thought you said that you couldn't do hair or makeup, and this looks a masterpiece." I was blushing because of her words.

"Now my turn" I beamed to get the attention away from me. She quickly got up and pushed me, like literally push me in the chair.

"Let the professional do her job" she said way too loudly.