CHAPTER 24

ISABELL'S POV

I woke feeling warmer than usually, my body heat was higher, my pillow was hard as a rock but still soft in a kind of way and my light snores sound louder and deeper.

Wait. Pause there for a second. I don't snore lightly. I opened my eyes then tried to sit up but  two large arms engulfed me.

Tingles and tiny sparks coursed through my body and my wolf was at ease.

Of course we all know that it is Ethan.

Before I went to bed last night I drank over 5 large glasses of water and my bladder feels like it will explode any minute now.

I want to scream at Ethan for sleeping with me. Not because he kissed me yesterday doesn't mean that I have feeling for him.

Who am I kidding? I love this man until death do us part.

But I won't tell him that. Or neither shall you guys or I will rips y'all to shreds.

I tried my best to get out of his grip on my waist so I could escape to the bathroom but they only held me more firmly.

"Ethan" I groaned but that only made him sigh in his sleep.

He looks so peaceful and those dark spots under his,eyes are fading.

How come I didn't notice them? When was the last time he slept? Or even eat? Is he starving his self? But for whom? Is it because of me? Did I do this to him? If I did then how did I do it.? Did he sleep well just now? Is he oka-

I heard a throat cleared before I went back into reality to see Ethan staring at me.

"#1. You didn't notice the dark spots because you hardly look at me.
#2. I haven't slept since the day you stopped talking to me.
#3. I hardly eat too.
#4. No I am not starving myself.
#5. If I was then I would do it only for you.
#6. Yes its because of you why I am like this.
#7.yes you did this to me.
#8. You turned me into this none sleeping none eating monster about a week ago when you started to avoid me.
#9 this is the best i have ever slept in my life. And to answer your last question, I am okay but will be even better if you stay here with me instead of trying to leave." I was out of words. He always does this, and why do I always forget that there is other bonds so he can read my Mind and why do I always forget to block it which I didn't do just know and now he knows everything I just said.

"Haha!" he laughed. His voice was lace with sleep and it is so sexy.

oh shit he heard that.

His mouth was perked up into a smirk. I quickly block the link and he pouted. I gave an innocent smile then proceed my aim to get his arms from around me so I can go pee.

I really need to go.

"Ethan please let me go I need to-" I said while fighting his arm buy guess what? It didn't move.

Alphas.

"-pee." He finished my sentence. "I heard you the first time." He boomed.

That bastard was not sleeping.

I slapped his hands and he drew them back to his chest.

"Damn woman! You hit like a man. " he half yelled.

"Yea, yea yea yea,. Did I mention that I am the daughter of the moon goddess and the most powerful alpha of the white wolf lack. He was Powerful than the moonlight pack?" I stated feeling proud to say that.

"You better run to that bathroom or I will pin you down on this bed!" he said with a cheeky grin.

"is that a challenge?" I asked with a smirk. He jumped off the bed and quickly ran over to me.

It seemed like time slowed because everything was in slow motion. The next thing I new was that Ethan was dropped unto the bed.

Did I just control air? But how? I was only having fun?

Ethan smiled at me before attempting again.

"Not because your the white wolf and you have powers doesn't mean that you can win me." he said

I dashed through the bathroom door then locked It.

"So the score is settled-" I said in Steve Harvey voice on the game of family feuds "-Isabell 1 and Ethan 0. And the crowd goes WILD !!!!" I screamed on the other end of the door.

I heard Ethan let out a heartily laugh as I sat on the toilet to do my business.

"Ooh, so you want to play like that now. Well the game has just begun Isabell Beckford. The game is on." He said.

"Oh the game is so on Ethan Evans." I said in a seducing voice.

I finished my business quickly before I washed my hands and opening the bathroom door. Ethan has left some time ago but I won't take my chances.

I opened the door slightly and looked both ways. What I didn't see coming was the bucket of water over my head. When I heard the bucket rattled I looked up to see the bucket was about to turn over. I quickly stopped the water with my powers with I am thankful that I have.

The bucket fell and it seems as is Ethan thought the water also fell on me. He was laughing with his eyes closed as he walks to  the bathroom door. I chilled the water with my powers making it icy cold then I threw it on him.

Poor guy. He looks like he is drowning.

When realty hit him he saw that it was only me.

"2 for Isabell and 0 for Ethan" I scored while walking to the door. I turned to give him a last look but only to see that he is running after me.

We ran throughout the house while I was screaming for Edna.

That's strange. The house feels empty and Edna never leaves her house.

I ran to the first floor but stopped when I saw two people staring at me. Ethan ran behind me and bumped into my back. I was about to fall but he caught me.

When Ethan saw what I was looking at , his face went normal.

I looked at both of them and saw that they have the same tattoo on their necks as Kace.

Ethan. What I am about to tell you is important. Both of them have the same tattoo like Kace and on the same part of the neck. I don't trust them one bit. Just play it natural.

I mind linked Ethan. I looked back at the couple and pretend like I don't have a clue what's going on.

"Kiddo?" The man asked.

"Mom and Dad?" I asked.

"Its us" Claire answered. She is clearly not my mother.

I went and hugged them. While staring at the tattoo on Claire's neck, I felt a weird vibe.

I pulled away from the hug then backed away to Ethan and he placed his hands around my waist.

It is time that we stop playing games now?

"Where is Edna?" I asked harshly.

They both looked each other with a wicked smile before walking up to us and it happened so fast.

The only thing that I could remember is the color black.

*************************

Its 2:05 a.m
Tired. I haven't gotten much sleep because I want to finish the book.

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Love y'all
👑🌸❤💋💯✨⭐🐾💎💘💖