CHAPTER 6

ETHAN'S POV
*************************

I have been searching for Isabell for almost 4 hours now. My wolf is pacing back and forth for his mate. He was giving up because frustration started to kick in, but there is only place we never looked, that's her house.

Xavier ran through the forest and close to her house. I stopped behind a tree to shift and change in in some clothes that was there. Thank god that it was  male clothes.

I ran up to the front porch and knocked gently. Her mother open it with a huge smile. "Oh alpha how are you doing? What could have bring you here? In respect."

"Please just call me Ethan. People only call me alpha in my pack or if it is really important." I said with a warm smile. "I am actually here to see Isabell."

"Oh really , she is up in her room. Just go upstairs and the second door to the left." She said with a smirk.

"Thank you Mrs.Tyler."

" Your welcome anytime Ethan".

Without another word I ran up the stairs that is awfully long but I am an alpha so its no problem. As I reached the top of the stair case, I could hear crying and the smell of blood. I ran to the room which the smell was coming from and surprisingly it is Isabell's room. I quickly opened the door without knocking and I saw a male figure looking in my eyes , smirked then jumped through the window. Those eyes look very similar. Like I know who the belonged to.

Crying took me out of my thinking when I saw a naked Isabell on the floor with numerous deep cuts with her sensitive part (vagina) bleeding. I ran over to her and she looked up in my eyes and I could see that she was really hurt. She grabbed my shirt and started crying harder. I never knew that my life could change like this. I was known as a heartless alpha that is always bulling people for fun, and now I'm holding my mate in my arms feeling like I would cry.

I held her closely like I was gonna lose her. "Don't worry babe, I will find the dick head who did this to you." Kissing her forehead she looked up at me and sadness behold her face. This is the right time for me to apologize and tell her the reason why I have been bullying her.

"Look, Isabell I know that I am the first person on your hate and kill list." She nod her head like a kid at a candy store getting there favorite treat. "I am totally sorry that I have been so mean to you and I know that I am fucking idiot. Your thoughts not mine. Anyways, the reason why I treated you like that is because I went to a witch. Witch Edna. And from the fifth grade she told me that you were going to be my mate. I didn't believe her so I went to fate and he told me the same thing. Ever since they told me, I always looked at you and wonder how my luna is so weak so I started to push you around and hurt you to see if I can get you get stronfger. Before today I didn't feel anything when I hurt you years ago, but today I felt so torn to pieces and angry at myself. I have been looking for you after you left me in the nurse's office and took off. Not even Xavier could track you down so I took a guess and came here.  But I liked you a lot from childhood days , I just didn't know how to tell you, plus when I became alpha it had been super hard. I just want to have you in my arms now Isabell and to stay with for the rest of our mortal lives."

Her eyes were full of tears and I slowly wiped them away feeling every spark. To the condition that she was in, I could tell that she just lost her virginity in a painful way without pleasure. I got furious but tried to push it back. I lifted her up and placed her on the Bed, but something grabbed my attention. There was a note on the bed.

Dear Ethan,
                      It was a pleasure to have sex with her. She is so delicate and tight. Don't be surprise, remember in childhood days when we use to share everything, but I felt like you should share her too. See you in a couple days, because there will send a warning to your territory. Take this as a friendly warning.     
                                     ~Kace

I dropped the note Instantly remembering Kace.
Kace and I grew up since our mother were close friends. We use to share everything. If I got a toy we shared it. If he got a girl he would allow me to have her as well. But as i grew ,he found out that I would be the alpha at age 18 and tried to kill me because he wanted to become alpha, so I threw him out of my pack and cast him out in the forest. That is where he gathered almost every rogue and they made him alpha. Ever since, he tried to take over my pack by wars, but couldn't win because his rogues were weak. News on the street is that he found strong rogues and will kill anything in his way to get what he wants.

"What was that in your hand?" Isabell asked , more like whispered.

"Ah...... Nothing " I lied. " you just need to go and freshen up cause I am not leaving this room until tomorrow."

" Can you bathe me? Pretty please" my eyes were wide open.

"A-Are you s-s-sure?"

"Yes I am. Besides I can hardly stand."

Without hesitating , I picked her up , carried her to the bathroom fulling the tub with warm water and her favorite soap making bubbles. I took her shampoo that smelled exactly like her and started to wash her hair. When I was done, the water was full of blood so I quickly got a purple fluffy towel and rapped around her , pulling her gently out. We went back in the room and I got out some clothes and an underwear, I tossed them to her and turned away so she could change. When she was finally finished, she climbed in bed while I took of my shirt and pants only leaving me in my boxers. I saw the way she looked at my abs like she would lick them.

"Anything you see you like?" I chuckled . Her face just turned red like a tomato as I climbed in beside her.
She leaned on my chest while her breathing got softer to signal that she is asleep.

"Good night hun, sweet dreams and happy birthday." And I was drifted off into sleep.

**************************************************

She accepted him. Yaaaaay.
Happy day.

Remember to vote📜
                            Comment 📩
                                            Like💖

Love ya💯✨💋🐾💦