EPILOGUE

ISABELL'S POV
2 YEARS LATER...........

"Xavier stop jumping down those stairs and come help your mother." I screamed.

"But momma you are so high up. How am gonna help you?" He whined.

Xavier is my two year old son and I am currently pregnant with my baby girl.

After the engagement on graduation, we moved into my mansion and Ethan and I got married a week later.

For Maria and Drake,  they got married 4 days after their engagement.

"Just throw a rag up here. These fans won't clean there selves." I boomed.

"What do you think daddy will say if he sees you now?" He asked with a little smirk.

"That is why you won't tell daddy." I said and he throws me a red rag.

"Don't tell daddy what?" Ethan boomed as he enter the door.

I'm dead.

"Daddy! Daddy!. Momma is in the living room on a tallllllll ladder cleaning the fans!!!!!" Xavier screamed.

Way to go by not tell your father.

Ethan ran into the living and looked at me like I was his prey.

"Xavier. Go to your room and play with your toys. I will be there in some minutes." Ethan told Xavier.

"Hey there honey. Did you know that I love you." I smiled as Xavier made his way upstairs.

"Oh. I don't know Isabell. Do you? Well if you do, why do you keep on doing these things when I am not here. Look at this ladder, it is taller than any other I have seen before. What if you had fallen? Did you think about that??? Or did you think that Xavier was going to catch you?!!!?" He was now flaming red and also my eyes.

Why do these hormones choose to play with me now.

"Please baby don't cry. I am sorry that I got upset with you. But you know how I can get when you do foolish things like this. Last week you were on the roof and now your dusting fan. You are so impossible." He cooed.

I was taking my own little time to climb off the ladder when I started to float in the air and I was placed on the floor gently.

"You know that I could of done that on my own right.?" I asked looking at Ethan puzzle look.

"I know. But I wanted to do it you know. To make sure that you safe." I rolled my eyes.

I know you must be wondering what just happened.
Need I remind you that I turned Ethan, Maria and Drake into phantom wolves, which means that they are now immortal like me and each of them have one of my powers.

Ethan got the air element.
Maria got the water element.
Drake got the earth element.

That is why Ethan could lift me in the air.

"Come on. We have to get this house ready for the play date." I said giggling.

" I can never understand women. She was crying and now she is giggling like a maniac." Ethan said bringing tears back in my eyes.

"You called me a maniac." I cried.

"I didn't mean it Issie. You know that." He cooed and I was now giggly.

"OK! Now let's get this play date over with!", I screamed.

I ran up stairs with Ethan shouting behind me telling me not to run with his child.