CHAPTER 29

ISABELL'S POV
(DAY OF GRADUATION)

"And today we celebrate our graduates of 2017-" our principal, Mrs. Crawford said into the microphone.

Blah blah blah. That's all I am hearing.

"We will be starting off with our presentations, next we will have our performances and speeches,  the speech of the valedictorian, Maria Morgan, then we will have the award ceremony and lastly the song From our own glee club and marching of our graduates. Thank you all for coming out to support your family or friend , I hope that you will enjoy the rest of the evening" She made her way off of the stage with that big boobs of hers.

Its not like I am checking her out, that would be gross to even a lesbian or a bisexual person. She had these gigantic boobs and without her bra, they look like they are racing to see which one can reach her knees. She isn't a fat person but she shapes like a carrot. Big boob and extra flat ass with no hips.

Eeeeeeeewwwww!
Caution right there.

Anyways, just like she said the program went in order.

"Here is Ms. Williams with the presentations." An old lady from the staffed called.

Come to think of it, I don't know half of the people from the staff. I only know my teachers, the principal and the cook in the cafeteria.

Ms. Williams came up on the stage with shit loads of projects, shit loads of talking and shit loads of showing.

Shit!

It feels like I am at my class learning instead of sitting in the auditorium on my graduation day.

After about like forever, Ms.Williams long ass presentation, showing off some nerds work ,  while Maria and I are sweating like pigs. Not because of her talking but because we both were doing a dance.

Oh! I forgot to mention that Maria and I are excellent dancers.

Hehe.

We are suppose to be dancing to 'bleeding love by Leona Lewis'

"Now its time to see a performance we all will remember. Dancing 'bleeding love by Leona Lewis', give a round of applause for ISABELL BECKFORD AND MARIA MORGAN!!!" The old lady shout again. I think her name is buttface of bumpfist. I dont know and I don't give a fuck, my heart is jumping out of my chest now.

I heard applauses and screams but Ethan and Drake's loud 'whoops' and cheers stood out the most.

The lights were switched off and Maria and I made our way to the stage and did our starting poses.

I am so nervous right now.

'closed off from love I didnt need the pain. Once or twice was enough but it was all in vain. Time starts to pass before you know it you're frozen. Oooooh. But something happened for the very first time with you, my heart melted to the ground find something true. And everyone's looking 'round thinking I'm going crazy. Oooh. yaaaah.'

Our bodies glide around the stage and my eyes were close.

If you guys didnt know, I have stage fright. Am I the only one?

I opened my eyes and regretted it. Thousands of eyes were burning holes into me, not to mention Ethan. He was licking his lips, he's not helping at all.

'But I dont care what they say. I'm in love with you. They try to pull me away, but they dont know the truth. My heart is crippled by the vain that I keep on closing. You cut me open and I, keep bleeding I keep, keep bleeding in love . I keep bleeding I keep, keep bleeding in love. Keep bleeding I keep ,keep bleeding in love. You cut me open-'  the song blasted through the speakers and I finally felt comfortable and relax to know that the song is soon over. We cut the song, you know, to keep eyes off of us and to save time.