CHAPTER 7

MARIA'S POV
*************************

I woke up feeling cold and sad. I remembered going to sleep with Drake but I ended up waking without him. My heart felt broken.  I got up and went straight to look for the nurse. She looked so scary sleeping when I found her at her desk with almost all her paper nearly soaked because of her mouth water. I couldn't do anything than to laugh. I quietly but quickly got a piece of paper I found , I rolled it up like it was a cigarette before lighting it with the matches I always carry around with me. I lit it and shoved it in her mouth quickly but carefully not trying to wake her up. I ran back to my bed caring less if my feet were banging heavily in the floor. I sprang off my feet and I to my bed which was a big mistake.  A pain struck through my butt and up to my spinal card, but I could careless, all I wanted to know that I was in bed fake sleeping so my prank could work.
Maybe the smoke detector will set off but I don't give a damn in the world.

I heard coughing to indicate that nurse Alice was awake. I heard her cursing  which made me laugh but not too  loud for her to hear. She was known as a christian so it was kinda strange to hear her curse indecent language.

I  stopped laughing when I heard big angry steps making it to my bed I quickly close my eyes and slow my breathing down so it seems like I am sleeping. I was always good at pranking people and get away with it. And I am sure that I will be getting away with this one too.

"Who the hell putted paper in my mou-" she started to scream before reaching my bed and saw that I was 'sleeping'. " it couldn't have been Maria cause she is still sleeping. So it got to be Drake. When he comes back to school on Monday, his ass is going to get it!"
I could help but to bit back a laugh and putted my best sleeping face on.
She shook me slightly trying to 'wake me up'. I started making  sleep noises before I slowly opened my eyes to make it look like I was sleeping but only to see that her nose was completely red because of the smoke.

"Good morning" I said through coughs so that I could his my smile. She handed me a glass of water.

"Good morning sweetie" she said with a warm smile." Its time for you to go home now that your completely healed. But u should not be at school later. You need the rest."

"Thank you nurse Alice. It's been very kind of u to stay here. But how am I gong to reach home. All buses are not running at this time , plus Isabell should be sleeping and I honestly don't want to wake her up." Trying to put on my sad face that actually failed. Instead I looked angry.

"Its OK hun. I will drop you since you have morning hair." she chuckled.

" Thanks again nurse Alice."

I stood up regaining my balance. I look on the bed for my phone but I saw that if was on the table.
I turned it on to check the time but I only saw a Note/message, written by Drake.

Sorry you didn't wake when I left. But the third command of Ethan's pack told me that he was out and I was the one to look after it until he was back. So I had to leave. I hope I can make it up to you someday. I am truly sorry babe. I know that you are not allowed to go to school, so I will be at your house with you. When you reach you will see me. Your parents already know that I'm here and its ok with them. I hope you reach home to me soon.
Love you Maria. I always have. ..

~Drake ⭐

I couldn't believe that Drake had that type of heart. But I was glad that he did. Now I am excited to go home than I ever have. I reached into Alice's car before she could reach the exit of the school. All I wanted to do is go home to my mate.

Wait ---- what.
What happened to me. I should hate him. Not want to like him more.
Stupid mate bond.

ISABELL'S POV
*************************

After the incident last night I felt weird but happy to be in Ethan's arms. I felt every inch of his body on mine as I awoken. His perfect abs that was complete, his  lips were sexy lips and I wish I could kiss. His thing was on my hips and it made my wolf happy to feel his length against us. She lick her lips hungrily as she watches him through my eyes. I couldn't blame her because he looks like the sexiest Greek god I have ever seen. His biceps were perfect, so was his face that was built up by bones and muscles. His jaws had perfect lining and those lips looked soft as ever. I eventually started to trace the lines of his face before I knew what my body was doing. I traced the bone from his hard cheek before touching his sexy lips. A big hand appeared over mine to show that he wasn't sleeping at all.

"If you think that my lips are sexy, then why don't you kiss them?" He said with his eyes closed and a wide smirk on his face.

I felt the sparks as out skin touched. It felt like electricity that powered my body even more. Before I could Speak , I saw that he was staring in my eyes and leaning over to kiss me, but I quickly turning my head the other way.

"What's the matter, I t-thought that you wanted me t-to." He said sounding a little sad.

"No, I wanted you but,......... I-I have morning breath."

"I have it too Isabell and I don't care."

I turned around and he kissed me. The kiss was gently, yet passionate, like his life depended on it. I didn't wait too long until I started missing him back. He tasted so good. And I will never get too tired of it.

I held a hand full of his hair leaning into him more until the space between us was all gone. He liked it because he smiled between our kiss to show that he was feeling the same need as I was feeling.

"Ethan , we can't do this now."   I said between kisses.
I looked in his eyes to see that they were almost black, showing that Xavier was taking charge. I could tell that he was fighting because his eyes were back to  his dreamy hazel eyes, staring in my icy blue ones.

"Your right. I'm sorry."

" there is no need the be sorry. But I think you should go before my parents wakes up and you would have to be my fathers beating stick. "

" you are right again " he said smiling. He got out of bed quickly put on his clothes , kissed me quickly before heading  downstairs. "I will see you at school mate!" He shouted as he headed out.

I can't believe that I kissed him. The most popular Ethan Evans. My mate
But the thing is, how am I going to tell Maria.

**************************************************

What ya think😊
Enjoying so far

Remember to vote📜
                               Comment📩
                                                Like💖

Check out my new book : kidnapped by my mate

Love ya💖💞💯💦