CHAPTER 12

ETHAN'S POV
*************************

I smelt the amazing sent of blood and thats when I got up quickly to see that the bed was covered in blood, and a person with their neck slit. I got up to look at this dead body beside me, but I know that hair and the smell of strawberries anywhere.
OMFG!!!!! It was Issie. I then looked at my hand to see that I was holding a very sharp knife with her blood covered in it. My heart started to pick up pace when u realize what I have done.
I ran over to her dripping the knife. I shook her so hard calling out her name telling her to wake up but she wasn't moving or breathing. I ran over the mirror and noticed my reflection wasn't the one I was looking forward to see. I looked all old and wrinkly.
I started to examine my face touching every wrinkle I saw. My hair was no longer that brown color with the messy look, but instead it was white like snow.

"What have I done?" I asked my reflection feeling turn up inside like I was going to die like Issie and this mate bond.

"Oh Ethan, dont be angry or sad, you have always bullied her your whole life." I heard a voice said.

I looked up quickly to try and identify where the voice was coming from. "WHO SAID THAT" I asked out of my terrifying state.

"Oh, stop looking around your surroundings you fool and look in the mirror."
I did like I was told and say that my reflection was smirking at me while I had on a frighten face.

"H-how did you d-do that??" I asked.

"Its really simple." He said like we have talked before. Well he is me after all.

"What do y-you want?" I asked again.

"Did you see what the old version of you did there-" he said while pointing over to Isabell lifeless body.

"It was a mistake because I dont k-know how that h-happened."

"It wasn't a mistake , you guys where fighting then she went to bed. You went into the kitchen, got the sharpest knife and slit her throat. Well, this hasn't happen as yet, but i am here to Stop you from doing it in the future."

I felt so relieved to know that this was a dream and that the real Isabell is at home. But how did I manage to do this. She is my mate for crying out loud.

"How did I have the courage to do this ?" I asked in misbelief that I really did this.

"You didnt " he said calmly.

"what do you mean?"

"Well, you and Kace became friends again when he attacked and lost the war. You forgave him and you proposed to Isabell. Kace got jealous and he knew that he wasn't going to get her, so he believed that if he couldn't get her then you shouldn't have her too. So he gave you a tea to drink. You taught that it was weird because it was silver but you took it anyways because you trusted him. That drink allow Kace to take over your body. So anything he wants you to do, all he need to do is to think the actions and you do it for him. Its like he have you under a spell. The message is DON'T TRUST KACE OR DRINK THE TEA THAT IS SILVER. I have to go now, the moon goddess needs me. We will talk a next time."

"WAIT ! WAIT!" I shouted trying to reach out to him although he was disappearing.

I shoot open my eyes to see that Issie was shaking me with worry all over her face. I got up and her close to me when I noticed that it was all a dream.
But there was this one thing that was in the dream and in reality as well, the smell if blood.
I looked down at Issie and noticed that her wrist was bleeding. I tried touching it but she swiftly hid it behind her back. I was about to open my mouth to say something but she beat me to it.

"A-aa what were you dreaming about" she said trying to change the subject I was about to bring up.

" Thats the least at the moment. Show me your wrist!" I demanded.

Without hesitation, she took her hand from around her hand and showed me it. There later a huge bruise that carved out something. ..

" Did I do this to you ?" I asked sounding very angry.

"no" she murmured

"what did you say." I said calming a bit.

"I said no" she said a little louder so that I could hear her..

"Then who did??" I asked getting angry at the unknown person that hurt me mate.

"You should look closer." She told me. And just like a little kid, I obeyed her. I looked closely at her hand and saw that the huge bruise was carved out in a name and some words small enough to fit in two slots on her arm.

They read:
KACE! I AM COMING FOR YOU

"THAT MOTHERFUCKER IS GOING TO DIE!" I shouted in the alpha tone. I believe that I spoke so loud that the entire house shook.

"Calm down Eth-"

" HOW CAN I BE CALM WHEN THIS NIGGA WANTS YOU.!!!"

I looked at her and saw that she looked like she wanted to cry.

"I am sorry Issie , I just dont want you to get hurt anymore."I said calmly while my voice cracked at the last part.

"Its OK guy diamond. I know that you will get him."she said while we snuggled once more. I am not sure that I was normal for werewolves to sleep that much, but we dosed off once more.....

**************************************************

Babies. Hiiiiiii

Remember to vote📜
Comment📩

Like💖

Follow me :

Instagram : Gaza_dxn_lexii
Facebook :lexii detta gyal
Snapchat:Lexi_sexy101

Love y'all 💞💯💋🐾✨💖🐾