CHAPTER 10

ISABELL'S POV
*************************

I woke up facing a suffocating atmosphere. The air was laced in wolfspane which was impossible for me to  block it out because it was already in my system, slowly messing with my abilities.

Getting up to try and see the environment, I realized that I was in a cell which looks like it was underground.

A certain sound took me out of thoughts as a saw a manly figure standing on the top of the stairs then started walking towards the cell that I was in.

"Who the hell are you" I asked hoarsely because of the wolfspane.

"I think we have met before. Isabell right?" I didn't answer because he knew me somewhere.

"Who are you!"

The only thing he did was give me a evil chuckle.

"I said who the fuck are you!" I asked this time with force.

"Don't be too angry now. I am just a friend of your beloved Ethan. All I want to do is send him a message. Trust me , I won't hurt you too bad. Just a few scratches here and there. Nothing serious."

He sounded like he had a rehearsal before talking to me. His voice voice was covered in sarcasm while his eyes were filled with delight and hatred.

"What do you want me?" I asked starting to feel scared.

"I will tell you but not like this. I will leave you a little mark.

Before I could try to study his next action. He sunk his canines in me. Baring a mark on me. In reality the mark should feel like pleasure and sparks, but this was awfully painful. I screamed and screamed but the wolfspane had took away my voice.

My mouth eventually got tired and I was losing my consciousness and everything went black.

ETHAN'S POV
*************************

"Today is the day we will be going to look for Isabell, my matte and your Luna to be. The search starts now!" I said earning applauses from the warrior group. I headed off to my office to grab a few things before I leave. I got frustrated and started to bang my head on the wall, just wishing it could bring issie back. I heard loud bangs on the wooded floor taking me out of my thoughts, I looked up to see my 10 year old nephew, Jake.

"Uncle Ethan, there is a letter for you. I couldn't read it because it is sealed shut, so that means that it was only made for you to read." He said with a sly smile.

"Get out of here you little rat" i said in a playful tone while rubbing the top of his head playfully.

I then looked at the letter and nervousness took over. I had a bad feeling that I wound not like what was on it. I quickly open it and stated to read.

Dear friend,
If you look outside, you can see a special gift for you. I can see how much you miss her. So I used her a little. She is so tight for her young age. I can't believe that a 18 year old could feel so good. And guess what! I don't take back a single fuck. She is wonderful. I hope you fuck her one of these days. Plus can you please stop banging your head. It is really annoying. Just come and take your present up.

I quickly looked out my window to see a males well bruised Isabell. Tears came to my eyes to finally see her again and to see her like this. A male figure was holding her by her shoulders and she was howling in pain. I quickly ran down stairs and through the back door. By the time I was there, the man already took off leaving Isabell there  on the ground. I quickly called my servant Derrick who is a vampire. With his super speed and hearing, he came down in half a second.

"Get me a red robe now please!" I said through out anger.

He quickly ran up and got the robe. He came back down with it and handed it to me. I quickly yet gently helped her in and carried her bridal style to my room. She looked so torn up.

She had managed to open her eyes and she looked at my eyes with her icy blue ones that I would kill for.

The next words she said out my wild on the edge completely.

"It was Kace" she murmered after falling back into a deep sleep.

One of my best trackers same running towards us since I left the door open.

"Sir, we have no sign or clue what took place. It was like the man was not even there!" He came shouting.

I carefully put Isabell on my bed before taking Ash, my tracker, outside.

"What the hell you mean there is no sign.??!?!?" I shouted in the alpha tone. I heard him wince and that sent pleasure to my Wolf's ear. We love it when people get weaken and afraid of us when we use that tone.

"S-sir we have b-been looking and sniffing, but the only thing we smell are nature gifts." he said while shivering.

"This can't be. I already know who it is. All I need I to do get a hold of that person. Listen. Ash, I am going up to get fresh and go to bed , so please take Care of this for me."

"No problem alpha "

"Thanks"

Without waiting for a next word I ran up the stairs feeling  guilty to leave Issie in her state. I opened the door to see that she had bathe and was in one of my fav boxers and a shirt that looks huge on her. But I have to admit, she still looks hot.

I quickly went for a shower and put on my boxer. I jumped in bed ,well not literally, I hopped beside Isabell and drew her closely to me. I felt her snuggled in and I felt stress free. We cuddled and I drifted off to sleep.

**************************************************

Kace needs to be killed.
Am I right????
I think I made some faults. Help me point them out.

Plus I know that i mixed up chapters 7&8 thanks for telling me.

Remember to vote📜
                             Comment📩
                                            Like💖

Love y'all💯🐾✨💖⭐💦