CHAPTER 15

ETHAN'S POV

It has been about 10 minutes I spent looking for Isabell. Where could she possibly go. She doesn't know my territory and something tell me that Kace is nearby.
Thinking of Kace powered my anger and I started to run a little faster.

Of course I am in wolf form. I couldn't possibly look for her as a human because  that will take up to hours and I don't have hours to look for her.

I have been heading north for the pass 15 minutes and I decided to change course when I could smell her. Her strawberry scent is so intoxicated and I can't get enough of it.

It is leading east and as I ran and got close I start to slow down when I could smell a male scent mixed with hers.

Is she cheating on me? Well we're not officially together but I am her mate and she accepted me.

No Ethan, she will never  my subconsciousness reminded me and now I fell relax but I am still on edge. No one should be with Issie except for me.

I crept behind a tree and looked in front of me. And I can't believe the vision i see.

Issie is completely naked with a male figure on top of her. She tried to scream but the figure on her muffled her sounds using his hands to cover her mouth.

I tried to walk quietly behind the man so I could grab him but a twig snapped and i cursed myself when both head snapped towards me.

"oh shit" I said when I saw the who the figure was.

"oh look who comes to join us Isabell, out should I say Issie" the guy said with a disgusting smirk on his face.

"I don't come to join anything!" I said in the alpha voice.

"oh Ethan, there is no need for that voice. I already know that you are 'the alpha'." He said with air quotations.

"then if you know then back off!" I shouted

"I would love to but you have to sit and watch me take your mate another time, but this one will be special because I will do it on front of you" he added.

"THERE WON'T BE ANY SHIT LIKE THAT!" I shouted even louder and it echoed in the  forest.

"haha hahaha!!!! Is someone getting pissed . If you don't want to sit then I will just have to force you" he grinned.

"BOYS!!!!!"  He called.

About 10 rogue surround me and I stand on guard.

Before I could make my first jump, all of their necks are snapped and one of my helper, Derrick is standing beside of me.

"more blood for me." Derrick said in a cunning tone and it made me want to throw up right here. I forgot how vampires can be.

"Kace is standing looking angry and a little worried. Although it is night, I can see that all the color from his face is drained and he looks like he had seen a ghost out here.

He looked over to Issie  with a smirk.

"I will have you another time my love. But now I have to go and find 10 new rogues that are stronger than these ones." He said before shifting and headed off in the woods.

I tried to follow him but Derrick held on to my arm.

"let it go alpha. he will be back. I promise that." Derrick told Me.

I want to yell in his face and tell him to let me go but I know that he is right.

As he let go of my arm, I ran over to Issie and took her in my arms. I started to think about the time we were just kids and we were very close. then I started to think about the time I bullied her when I found out she was going to be my life partner. i wish i could take back those moments and bring her chocolates and flowers instead. I held her until Derrick cleared his throat and brought me back info reality. I took my shirt off and put it on Issie so she can stay covered.

"let's go." He said

I only nod and lead the way home. Issie fell asleep after the first 5 minutes.

15 minutes passed and I can see the back door light shining. As I entered the back door. A sweet and savory smell greets me. I want to walk in the kitchen so badly but I don't want my chef , Jermy, to stare at her legs , cause I will snap his god damn neck where he is.

I walked to the stairs with Issie in my hand bridal style and looked at the stair case then back at Issie.

"when will the day come that I will carry you up these stairs as my legal bride. I really hope that it is soon." I said will kissing her forehead.

She muttered something under her breath but I couldn't tell what it was.

I walked up the stairs and open my door. I placed her on the bed and went into the bathroom. Earlier  i noticed that she peed herself but I would do the same thing if I was in her position.
I  went into the bathroom, took a wash cloth and soap to clean her up.

When I am finish, I quickly kept her hair in a Ponytail. Thank God that my mother taught me a thing or two about hair.

I kicked off my pants and hopped on the other side of the bed and hugged Issie close to me.

"I can't wait until the day I kill that man!"I said softly.

She snuggled in my chest a little closer and I chucked because I never knew that I would see the day when Isabell Beckford is snuggled in my chest, and now the time as finally come.

I placed a small kiss on her forehead and drifted of into sleep , dreaming of something that hurts me a lot.

****************************************************************************

What is Ethan dreaming about now????

I wonder????

I know but you dont. Not as yet

😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

Follow me:

InstagramGaza_baby_lexii
Facebook:  Lexii L. Unique
Snapchat: Lexi_sexy101

LOVE Y'ALL💯🐾👑💖✨😘