CHAPTER 11

DRAKE'S POV
*************************

I was getting maria a nice dress for the annual handing down of alpha and beta title. As we all know that Ethan is going to be our alpha and that it very good. He knows how yo handle himself and show leadership, he also know how to dealt with situation other than his mate.
However , I will be the beta, and the best beta of all time.
Both Ethan and I already took up some responsibilities on our heads, to show our pack that we are capable of the titles.

I went into pavilion mall and went into a clothes store filled with fancy dress and all sorts formal things which I could see from the window. I went inside and say a lovely lady , not that she was more lovely than Maria.

"Good day sir-" she started out"-how may I help you?" She asked with a flirty look..

"Ahh , I want a a really sexy but cute dress for my mate." I noticed that she looked really confuse and pale.

"Ahh Sir, not to bother you, but what is a mate.

I should have picked up that she was human. I really got caught up in surprising Maria.

"I meant my girlfriend. I have been reading this really great book about mates and craps. I think the word 'mate' got mixed up in vocabulary." I lied.

She seemed more relax when I explained. While she carried me to a isle filled of formal party dresses. Her question was not the one I was prepared for.

"I like reading books. Can you at least tell me the book you read so I can go and try it." her grin grew wider like she knew that I was hiding something.

"A-a-ah w-well, the name is K-kidnapped B-by my m-mate. Yes, and it written by lovelacelexi_2003." I quickly said which gave me a reassuring smile from her.
I quickly remember my favorite author and she write books on this app called Watt pad.

"I guess I will check it out" she said while smiling at me.

"Okay, now that it is settled, let us search for a dress for my girlfriend."

"No problem. " she said

After a few hours had passe I finally found the perfect dress. It was red with white lases and it had mesh on it.

I was about to say thank you but when k turned around I saw no one. I started to walk to the cashier and saw that another lady was there that I didn't noticed or have seen before.

"may I take that?" She asked. I putted it down on the counter too while she cashed it. She gave me a wink after our hands 'accidentally' touched when she handed me the bag.

"T-thanks I guess". I turned and left the store reaching back to the pack house when my phone rang.

"Hello -" I said

"Beta Drake, its me Davion , I believe your mate is hurt badly. She is at the sevendale mall. Please hurry".

"WTF!!!! I AM ON MY WAY." I said before hanging up my phone. the fucker who did this is going to pay big time.

**************************************************

Sorry it is so short. I am ready tired now. I want to sleep . 

Remember to vote📜
                             Comment📩
                                            Like💖

LOVE YALL🐾💞💋✨💦