CHAPTER 4

ISABELL'S POV
*************************

I woke up feeling cold with a thin sheet around me. I tried to open my eyes but I immediately closed them due to the harsh rays from the bright light. I blinked a few times so that I could get use to the light. I noticed that I was in the nurses office. I sat up feeling like I was just a piece of rag that someone use to wash his car , his house and his shoe that he have been wearing since he was a kid then just throw it in the garbage not caring what will happen to it. Nurse Alice noticed that I was awake and she came right over as fast as she could to check if I was OK. I saw her do her calculations and scribble on her tiny note pad. She told me that I wasn't healing the exact time I was hurt because I had lose a lot of blood but I have healed and was ready to go home. I got so angry and I am sure my face was red when Ethan came to my thought.
I stand up ready to take my first step but then I fell to the floor. As I was awaiting for a huge thud on the floor cause but my body which surprisingly didnt take place, I was saved by muscular arms. more like they are from a Greek God. The only thought that came to my mind was  nurse Alice but I felt tingles as my skin touches the other figure that captured me from falling to the ground, so I obviously know it wasn't the nurse. My mind gave me an idea who the figure must have been, but I was too scared to look up and to find my worst nightmare. Instead of looking up, I quickly but carefully pulled myself of the figure and turned my head the other way not trying to make any contact. As I turned around I saw an unconscious Maria laying on the a bed  on the other side of the room. I let out a ear piercing scream as I saw my best friend. I saw that the nurse flinched because of the super hearing of werewolves. I am definitely sure that not only the nurse heard me. I felt strong arms rapped around me. I noticed that these are the same arms that caught me before I fell to the floor. I couldn't do nothing this time than to look up and saw that it was indeed my worst nightmare and my lover in one. I leaned into his chest crying like a baby. I heard him mutter something under his breath but was to busy crying to hear.

I stopped crying and he pulled away gently trying to get a good look at me. I felt an anger overcome me as I remember the reason I was in here. I ran outside to see Ethan hot on my heels but I quickly shifted destroying my birthday suit and losing him behind me.

ETHAN'S POV
*************************
After drake and I had the the little discussion and I realized that smashing things wasn't going to help, I left bio class and decided that I was going to TRY   to speak to Isabell so that I can explain why I did that to her. On my way walking to the nurses office, I started to find way how to get her settled so that I could tell her everything.

When I reached the office I over heard the nurse telling her about she was fine to go home and the reason she didn't heal the exact time I hurt my mate . My heart aches every time I think about it and my wolf always gets vicious and want to be let lose to be with his mate.

I opened the doors and none of them noticed. I saw the way Isabell looks and I can't believe that I did any of this to her. She looks torn inside out and I knew that I did the entire thing. She tried to get up but I saw the action before it all happened. She was going to fall so I quickly ran and held her in my arms. It really feel good to have my mate in my arms. When our skim touched I could feel sparks and tingles, I am definitely sure that she felt them too.
It seemed like she knew who it was and the outcome wasn't the one I expected. She just pushed me away and turned her back to me. My heart shattered into little pieces , of course I wasn't expecting her to come running in my arms after I have been her bully for such a long time but I wasn't really expecting her to react so heartless.

As she turned I noticed that her face turned pale like she saw a ghost. I looked over her shoulder to see what she was looking at. The moment I saw the person that was laying on the bed, a ear piercing scream filled the air and I couldn't believe that Isabell had that much power in her voice.

I covered my ears due to the screaming that rings in it like two pan covers being banged together. Damn super hearing. I felt so terrible because I know what happen to Maria in the first place so I ran and hugged Isabell From behind.

Without an argument she hugged me back to my surprise. She looked at me and in her eyes I saw betrayal, anger and fear. We were there about 5 minutes until I heard her stop crying. I didn't care about my shirt that was now soaked in salty eye water but instead I was looking at Isabell to make sure I could show  her that I am sorry and that I am here for her..

Her eyes were extremely red along with her face I could tell she was really upset. Her eyes behold hate and she ran from my hands and through the office doors heading towards the forest.

I didn't hesitate to chase her but by the time I was at the exit I didn't see her. I only smelt her scent everywhere.

That girl is extremely smart. She ran all over the place so that i couldnt track her down. I got a smart luna.

Due to my determination, I ran behind a bush, stripped my clothes and shifted. At about half a second I was in my jet black fur with white shoes, I ran into the woods hoping that I could find Isabell.

**************************************************