The Discovery

I am going to tell you a great story. A story of a lifetime. You must read it only if you can handle it because it is going to be complicated. To be fair I didn't write most of it. You will get that when you start reading it.

I have been working on this for so long now. I have searched so many journals, mission reports, voice records, videotapes and so much more. But you deserve to know the truth. Because these people deserve to be known in the right way. Now forget everything you think you know. It's going to be a little hard to believe. Because we have been living this lie for a long time now. Here is the story of the people who changed the world. My name is Dr. George Garcia. And this is "The New World".

Ok here we go, First let me tell you how it all started. I dont know when are you gonna read it but at the time I wrote this part of the book it was 2017. I know, so long ago right? You are thinking who would work on a book for almost 30 years. It is not that simple. You'll see.

Anyway, in 2017 a group of scientists found a weird location in the ocean. They were on a boat when their compasses stopped working properly, instead it was just spinning nonstop. This electromagnetic difference made them curious and they decided to take a look. They sent divers into the bottom of the ocean. And they found this big.. hmm whats word... I'm gonna say a cabin, yeah ok let's go with cabin. The cabin was covered with moss and a lot of other things you wouldn't wanna see. It was clearly the thing that creates the electromagnetic difference so They decided to lift it and they did.

It looked like an ancient small house with no windows, just one door, at least it looked like a door. But that's not the surprising part. They cleaned the cabin surface and what they saw was the beginning of our story.

It didn't look old. No, On contrary it actually looked really new, hell I'm gonna say it, It looked like it came from the future.

As you can imagine they wanted to open it. We didn't know what was inside so that was a little dangerous. After a lot of research and precautions they were finally ready to open it.

I know this part is going a little fast but stay with me, I am just telling you what the story is, the story hasn't started yet.

Plus I don't have to mention these parts a lot because if you are old, you saw it on TV, and if you are young, you could watch it anytime you want. It is on everywhere, by the time this story publishes, it probably would be a lecture on school.

So what was inside?

There were 4 capsules inside, like a high tech bed or remember the machines in Avatar. I know it is really old, but it is a classic. Anyway there were 4 avatar capsules inside and here is the story, there was people inside.

By the way I summed it up for you but this small part of the story, happened in 6 months. I didn't wanna bore you with the details but you got the concept. Now let's really start.

This is a direct quote from Betty E. Miles' published report and a part of her diary. She was one of first people who got inside the cabin.

Betty E. Miles

"When I got inside, I felt really strange, because this was clearly under the water for a very long time and of course I didn't expect any bodies inside. But the freaky part is, this ancient thing looked like a high technological device.

The capsules inside were connected with thousands of cables and tubes. And the bodies were floating in a blue liquid. If you know what cryopreservation is ,this is really going to help me because that's exactly what this is. They froze themselves, gave all the necessary supplements with tubes. But this is impossible, even in this technology we can not do this. Of course we had no idea how long ago they did this but there was a clue. One of the capsules was broken. A cable or a tube was disconnected and it wasn't closed properly. In my head she is their leader. She closed them up and lastly she got in, But something went wrong and she didn't make it. The skeleton was almost disappeared. It must have been really old. This is eating me alive. How is this possible?

So we carbon dated the corrupt skeleton. The other bodies was perfectly natural. Nothing happened to them. Although we dont know they are alive or not. I was shocked when I learnt the age of the skeleton was approximately 9000 years old.

Yeah That's right. One minute I am thinking this can not get any more strange and here we go."

So to sum up, They found 4 Capsules underwater. One of them is corrupt and the others are perfectly fine. Scientists are working on reviving them right now. And we know they are at least 9000 years old. And the technology they use is far more advanced than the one we have today. I told you this is a story of a life time.

Of course As you can imagine you can not publish something like that immediately without knowing what's going on, so the government decided to keep this as a secret, you know until they figure out what's going on.

They didn't disconnect the wires and tubes attached to bodies of course. And at this point we all had to agree that these people froze themselves for some reason and they want us to revive them. Maybe they are aliens, maybe the earth was much better thousands of years ago but a disaster was gonna happen and these people managed to escape from it. There are hundreds of theories. But be patient.

Since we assumed they want us to wake them up, they must have given us a clue like a manual or something. But if some miracle happens and we speak the same language, There is gotta be hell of a difference throughout all these years. So There is no way we can understand their manual. Then again if they are better than us, They must have thought this. Although they might just thought this was gonna be for a few years so...

As I said there are a lot of theories. Ok I'll shut up I'm just gonna tell you what happened.

There was a main control panel that everything was attached to. It looked like a computer. And on each capsule there was a symbol. One of them was a hand the other one is the letter of X inside a circle. The last one was a triangle with no bottom side. Like an arrow looking up.

Oh and I have found the mission report of the cabin written by Beverly Garrett. She is one of the people who examined the capsule. If you are interested what it looked like, I m just gonna put it here.

INSIDE OF THE CABIN

" The cabin walls are extremely thick. The design is perfect. The cabin pressure is stable. Opening the door was a challange for us because it didn't look like the doors we have. In the middle of the door there is a sign. It is kind of ">" crossed with "<"

There are 2 cabins on the left, and 2 cabin on the front. Right side is full of the control panel. All the cables are attached there. The right one of the front cabins which is the closest to the control panel is the one that corrupted. We found the fossils in there.

The walls are white and looks like a honeycomb. It is soundproof, waterproof and proof of probably everything we know. The cabin is protected amazingly. It looks like it was closed yesterday."