School System

I found a footage , a very old footage, probably it was around the first year they arrived. 2017 maybe...

But a lot of is damaged. So I wrote down the things I could understand. It starts in the middle of the conversation. I guess they are talking about the 2017's prison systems.

Fuska is recommending a new system while a "justin" (I don't know who he is I am sorry.) propeses something else. And then somone asks questions to Gleb, maybe this is their first interrogation or presentation I don't know , there are thousands of these things

By the way when I See it I thought ...Wow Fuska. It was weird to see her again. God, This footage is really old. I am gonna tell that story too, don't worry. The story of Fuska... Oh my god! Still so much to tell. But I digress. Let's get on with the footage.

Justin

"So you want him to be behind the bars. Maybe 10-15 years or maybe for life but then what? He is gonna be like a king there, A gang leader or something, he is gonna build a life there, maybe not a great one, but definitely a one that he doesn't deserve."

Fuska

"No that's not what I'm proposing. This is one of our recommendations actually. What we want is, not to isolote these criminals, and waste their manpower to do something useful.

We want them to work, do something. Closed, protected constructions sites for example. They can be taught how to carry stuff and build bricks, right? This way they can actually be useful and better yet, they see themselves that they could be useful. So may be they can change. Locking them up for years don't do anything. Let them do the hard work in the day... with police control of course. And at night lock them away. By this way they could at least learn a profession to do when they get out.

This part is gone. I can't understand anything they say, so I'll just jump into the next thing Fuska says about a totally another subject.

Fuska

"Our proposal is an obvious one. The one that starts everything. The head of the body. The education. Education is the key for almost everything. Most of the problems start here. You can't just force anything you want. People should know the downsides and upsides of .. everything...for example underage drinking. If you say you CAN'T drink to a child, all he wants to do ...is just to drink. You have to tell them why.. Kids question everything. Instead of teaching them unnecessary lessons, teach the life itself. How to do certain things... How to do it, why to do it and why not to do it.

she showed a big "* " sign on the screen. This is life. Every line represents a subject. One is math, one is history, one is music, one is theatre, one is drawing, imagining, writing .. etc.

When you use one of these lines you go forward in that road. When you wanna do other things you have to come back first and go to the other road.

The path you take grows when you walk on that path.

When you abandon it, it goes back too.

That's why, you have to take each path, individually.

This is basic learning process you are all familiar with. But here is the weird part. If you use all these paths when you are a child, you can actually be a genius. Because once you use just one path and the length of the path becomes impossible to come back. And it gets harder and harder to learn other things. That's why the geniuses you saw on TV are weird. Socially awkward. I am not saying all geniuses are awkward but you know what I am talking about.

Since you push them to choose, and go with just one path ....It becomes their path. Don't get me wrong they have to choose of course but...

Let me just stop here and tell you how we did it.

School starts at age 5. But not the school you know. No it was much different. It's main purpose is to get creative. Mostly playing games, couple of hours a day with their friends. Of course playing the games that helps develop creative skills, Playing instruments, Improvising stories and plays. Basically a little bit of everything. I can't tell you the entire system here because we simply don't have the time but you get the point. No pressure on the kids. And teach everything."

Justin

"But how is a child supposed to choose?"

Gleb

"Actually I should have mentioned that. Making a choice is actually a lot younger than you think. For 4 years we teachl everything. The stuff everyone should know. Making up hobbies, doing sports.. So they know what they want. They realise what they can do.

At age 9, The child, his bestfriends, his mentor teacher, and a commitee in the school, basicallly the people who know him/her the best, get together and decide a certain profession. And the technical education starts after that. In the first year they can change their profession but that rarely happens because they really know what they want.

So the education is much more specific. You don't learn bunch of unnecessary things."

I don't have to explain it I guess, it is obvious. This was their school system in the first place.

Fuska made a very detailed presentation about this but I don't need to put that here. Because you know how it works. It is our system now too. You just learnt it's origin.

I know what you are thinking. If they did so many things, good things , then why are we taught to hate them, I am coming to it. It is all going to make sense I promise.