The Escape Part 2

We were in the elevator, thinking: 'This is it, it is over!' The elevator door is opened and there were 2 guys, armed. Saey punched the guy on the right, while holding his hand with the gun. You would be surprised if you saw, how a 74 year old man could move this quickly.

Then I kicked the other guy's gun and jumped on him. We were fighting and suddenly I heard a gunshot.

Saey shot the guy he was fighting. I mean shot dead. Then I knocked my guy unconscious.

I told you, we were trained for years, Remember? We were trained for every situation, and fighting or using a gun were definitely one of them. You'll never know what you'll see next.

Anyway, having this guys here is terrible news. You might think why is 2 guys coming down here is so bad, but that's not it. This is a private floor. Noone can come down here except the people who are working here.

So these guys worked for Kelvin, meaning even kelvin have difference of opinions right now. They are divided. Some of them want us to destroy everything, and some of them are trying to stop them. Complete chaos.

Saey

"Take the gun, this one is empty."

"Why?"

"You might need it."

"Come on, why would I need it?

"If you have to, you can.."

"I am not killing anybody" I said.

"I am not saying kill somebody, just have it around, wouldn't hurt."

So I took the gun and we kept walking.

Oh, finally the main computer floor, all we have to do is put the flash drive in.

Saey

"Go to the control room over there and push the execute button. Then I push the same button here, so the system will reboot itself, when it opens again, this time I'll put the flash drive in, and everything but the system... will be gone."

"Cool."

"Don't push it until I say anything."

"Gotcha." I said and I went over the control room.

I was looking for the button and suddenly, someone tried to strangle me from behind. I pushed him backwards, hitting him in the wall, then I was free.

He was the same guy I just knocked unconscious. I feel like I didn't make a very good job. Sometimes you gotta appreciate Saey, I mean he is radical, but his solutions are much more.. permenant.

I started walking towards him and he said

"Wait, Wait, wait! Please listen to me! Do you have any idea what you are about to do?"

I stopped walking and said

"Yeah" then I kept walking towards him.

"No you don't! I am with the organization and this is not what everyone wants. We are way out of line. This is not how it was supposed to end." He said.

"Of course not, but we don't have a choice."

"Of course you do, just walk away. Do you think they will use you system after you delete everything else and forced them to use it?

Maybe in the first couple of years but in the first chance they got, they will stop using it, and everything you worked for, will be gone. They will create their own system. No history book will ever write 'we are using the system designed by the people who fooled us for years, lied to us, and attacked the world's entire information system, just to disappear, just to force us to use their system'. Come on do you really see it happening?"