Old Chapter: So Where was Fuska, Really?

Remember Fuska was kidnapped... you know after 'the hit' , like a lot of time ago.

We didn't quite know what happened back then. I actually found her diary and I figured out what happened but as I said before it ruined the story so I didn't share it right then. But now since you know the truth, I can tell you what happened, as I promised. One less mystery for you.

So Here is Fuska's diary about her disappearance.

I was on the stage and suddenly I realized a helicopter coming right at us. With a loud noise 3 guys started shooting at us. I ran and looked for a place to hide, then I hid under the desk. After the stage collapsed I got stuck, I couldn't move and I thought 'This is it. No one knows I am under here, I'm gonna die here.' Then like 2 minutes later two guys came and pulled me out. They were speaking with each other.

"We weren't supposed to take the girl."

"What difference does it make, they said one of them."

When I wake up I was in an empty room. Strangely my hands weren't tied or anything but the doors were locked. There were no cameras in the room. And they left food for me and water too. I can only assume they don't want to hurt me. Although no cameras could mean torture but.. I wanna stay positive.

"Heeeey! Anyone! Let me go!" I yelled.

And someone came in front of the door. And he said

"Eat your food. We'll see you in 15 minutes."

"Who are you? What do you want?"

"..."

Nothing.

But for some reason I am not afraid of them. They don't look like they can do bad things. Even though I didn't see them. But it doesn't feel like it ,you know it's just a feeling. I know it doesn't make sense but I feel like... I feel like I am home.

And then I heard someone yelled 'Fuska' so I got up. The door wasn't locked this time, he must have opened it before he left. I got out of my room. The door in front of me was open, it was the back door of a house. I went there, suddenly I am in a beautiful garden. A guy was sitting in a dining table waiting for me like we were going to have a date.

I had no idea what was going on but I had no other option so I sat down. I didn't see any reason to try to escape and I am saying try to because they were at least 5 men watching us, possibly armed.

So I sat down.

The guy was wearing a suit and was quite handsome. They brought us coffee and then he started talking.

"I'm sorry for bringing you here like this but you were in danger."

"Were? Past tense? " I asked

"Of course " he chuckled.

Well that was weird because he seemed like a very trustworthy guy.

"OK, Can you explain what is going on because I have no idea.." I said nervously.

"Relax Fuska, just calm down you are safe here, so is your friends, for now."

"What do you mean for now?"

"There are some powerful people, trying to take us down."

" Us? OK this is starting to get weird, I'm leaving"

"Fuska Fuska sit down. Let's just stop this game and really start talking shall we?" he waved his guys and they immediately left. Now we were alone.

And then he said

"Haven't you still figured out who I am?"

"Are you...? Are you...? "

"Yes I am."

"Prove it." I said

"Fuska!"

"I said prove it"

"KELVIN"

"You fucking.. you.. you.. you did this?"

"Of course we did" he took a huge bite of his sandwich.

"We could have died you son of a bitch."

"Exactly, you could have died. That's what makes your story... more ..believable." he said with a full mouth.

"You SHOT GLEB"

"Yeah, but he survived, and it gets a lot of sympathy points... so.."

"Why didn't nobody tell us this was gonna happen?

"The element of surprise.. to make it more believable. Isn't it what we always do?"

"Ugh.. You should have told us, we can act you know?"

"You don't have to."

"Jesus... I can't believe you shot him. So why did you bring me here, do you need to tell me something, how are we doing so far?"

"Well you got kidnapped, nobody knows where you are, Gleb got shot, saey is hurt. So people believe you are being stopped by government or something. This is gonna increase the numbers of your believers and as I mentioned before, sympathy. This is gonna be great. Just trust us."

"So we are good?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah..You are good. People bought it. Turns out people believe anything you say as long as you keep insisting." He said.

" Anyway..I thought we are not gonna see you until the big..."

"Things have changed. This is a safe place, nobody could follow us or listen to us and of course we had to tell you something"

"What?" I asked.

"I just told you. This is the safe place from now on. Other place is compromised, we took care of it, don't ask. From now on If anything happens this is the rendezveus point.

"OK. Is this the whole reason you brought me here?"

"Of course not. The world is going crazy right now. Look Fuska ." He took out his cellphone and showed me couple of videos about me going missing and the hit, gleb ,saey etc.

"See. You are number one. Everyone is talking about you guys. They are gonna make a live press conference just for you. You stay here couple of more days and rest. When you go back you are gonna be a hero. They kidnapped you, they threatened you, they tortured you and they let you go .. to.. tell the world what they did. It is a perfect plan."

"Well I could use couple of days off you know.. This has been hard."

"Hard part is almost over" he said.

"We are not even close to the hard part. The final act... Come on .. This is the easiest thing compared to that one.."

" Yeah, you are right I guess"

"I am just happy I am not the one who got shot"

"Gleb is gonna be fine" he laughed

"I know"

"Go get some rest. It's gonna start again in a few days"

"I know."

Well... Now you probably understood why I didn't put this chapter in the beginning. Ruins the story right?

---What do you think of this chapter? Tell me what you think in the comments... And as always thank you for reading.---