The Awakening

Now comes the fun part. Remember the symbols on the capsules. The hand and the triangle... As I said before, If they want us to wake them up they should have thought we are not gonna be speaking the same language. So they must have thought some way to communicate. Assuming the main control panel is a touchscreen, They drew the triangle shape on the panel and something happened to the capsule. The liquid inside started to decrease. As it goes down we saw the guy has defibrillator pads on his chest. We drew the other shapes in the board and same thing happened to the other capsules except for the broken one, obviously. The triangle guy was awakening. He woke up with a deep breath and he definitely was in shock.

Can you imagine how excited this was? It is like aliens coming to visit. Oh god so many questions...

All 3 of them was awaken, at first they didn't move at all, except for their eyes. Then suddenly, looking like they are about to drown, they tried to get out. We helped them open the capsule's door. That was probably a mistake but it is a basic instinct. A human is trying to get out of a cage, you want to help them, especially if he is in there for thousands of years. Anyway first guy got out.

You except him to scream, right? No that's not what he did, He stayed silently and looked around then he ran towards the only girl in the group, you know if you are not counting the dead one.

They started talking but of course we didn't understand a word. The third guy, also a male, was slower than others, he was older. He couldn't get up as fast as others. Three of them talked like 15 seconds and they all rushed to the last capsule, The broken one. They saw the body inside, and they started screaming and crying and the old guy passed out. And then the girl and last of all the triangle guy (we are gonna need a name) passed out. The crying caused deep breathing and the oxygen was too different in this time period. I am surprised they stayed awake for this long.

We took them to a place where they can be stabilized. And of course as you can imagine we didn't go public about this because we still didn't know anything. We transferred them to a secret goverment base. They stayed in a coma for 5 months. We examined their entire body, we searched their blood for everything we know, we made DNA tests and we made a complete body scan.

After 4 months they woke up. Their body finally managed to adjust our environment, considering the amount of supply we gave them, 5 months is a long time to recover.

Of course they still couldn't speak english. We wanted to cross examine them so we split them up. We started to teach them english and important things in our life. I am skipping this part, 5 months of education and finally the interrogation part.

The Interrogation

I am quoting exactly from voice records of that day.

The officer

"Hello I'm officer Fox, Can you say your name again for the records?"

"My name is Gleb."

"Ok. Gleb. Where are you from?"

"I don't know your world's geography."

"What do you mean?"

"So many things have changed but the closest place is I believe you call africa."

"Ok tell me your story. Tell me the world you claim to come from."

-You don't believe us?"

"Call me old fashioned but your story is a little too crazy for me. So you came from the past/future? I am sorry, I am just not buying that."

"You have great reasons not to believe me but when I finish my story, I assure you, it will all make sense. If you promise me to stay objective and be able to question everything you think you know , I'm ready to share it with you."