The Artificial Womb Center

The tour for GSF has been organised and this was a private event. There were no outsiders, no press, no cameras in the building, nothing. Only the empleyees and the founders were in the building and they were going to tell everything to GSF.

The company was new so there were only one main building and everything was inside it.

100 metres around the building was closed, nobody could even get close to the building.

The GSF was supposed to arrive with a helicopter at 11 am.

100 meters behind but still there were a lot of people who wanted to see this so there were a crowd. Of course, I was in there too. I remember it like it was yesterday. It was the worst day... the most horrible thing I saw in my entire life.

It was 11 pm but GSF wasn't here. They are usually never late. There must be something wrong I thought because, it was 11:02 . I know it is not that late but they are always on time. Then, an explanation arrived. Due to a helicopter delay they were going to be late a few moments. Then we saw them on the sky. It was 11:03. They were getting closer and closer and then it happened...... BOOOM!

The building exploded, a huge explosion , it immediately collapsed, the helicopter didn't explode but they were pretty close , they made an emergency landing , not an easy one because the engines were damaged. But they survived. But if they arrived in time, like they usually do, they would have exploded.

But the building was a blood bath. Thank god for 100 meter parameter, noone around it got hurt. But there were no survivors inside the building. 147 people died including Anhurnekht Sevekchus.

Every technology, every computer, every document is destroyed and every single people working on the project died.

That was the end of artifical wombs. And I don't know if the ex opponents of the company were scared to build it again or they never could, but we never had an artifical womb study after that.

Of course at the time noone thought this could be done by GSF themselves.