The Money Issue

I guess another thing they did, worth mentioning is the money problem. It's not what you think. You probably didn't think this was a problem before it was solved. But believe it or not in 2020's we still had money made of paper. We actually printed money on paper, risking of it's getting wet, getting lost, getting ripped, getting stolen etc.

And we still printed it and actually carried the money with us. We did have the card systems but for some reason we didn't integrate everything in one card or better yet , what they did .. collect everything in one fingerprint.

That's right. One of the things we owe to GSF (thats right I said it) is getting rid of money.

We stopped printing money and we started saving millions of trees every year. Getting rid of all the money printing houses and getting rid of thousands of unnecessary jobs.

(Unnecessary jobs: This was a little contreversial. But GSF believed getting rid of small jobs like cashiers , waitresses, ticket salesman etc. They wanted these things to be automated and they wanted people to do actual important things. But some people disagreed with them and blamed them for leaving people jobless while others supported GSF.)

So getting rid of money as I said, prevented a lot of "paper" money problems. No one could lose their money, or get it stolen for that matter.

First they created a card called "T.I.D.". (Some people say it stands for the ID but I couldnt confirm it. There are several theories but I guess people forgot the origin of it. It just became a word.. TID.)

This card was everything. It was an ID, and drivers license and credit card, and money and school card, and bus card and taxi etc. You could do everything with it.

Then couple of years later, they thought carrying a card is unnecessary too and we could easily upload all of this, into one fingerprint.

Now you might think this could be dangerous. What if someone kidnaps me and cut my finger off?

Well, someone easily could steal your money or credit card before as well, but of course they came up with some kind of solution for that.

First, it is not a one fingerprint thing. It is a combination of the 4 fingers you choose, which no one would know which finger you uploaded. But of course that's not just it.

The places you touch on the screen with each finger, is a part of your password combination. For example you touch the number 7 with your thumb, and then with your middle finger you press the number 2 and so on..

Each number recognizes your fingerprint . there are millions of possibilites and even someone would cut off all your fingers, they wouldn't know which 4 of them should press which part of the touchpad.

With this final draft of TID, we stopped carrying wallets. Not only we saved millions of trees , we also saved millions of men hours of trying to print money and of course fake money problems.

Can you believe it, we actually spent money, to make worthless papers and then to call them money. Wow what ridiculous times..