The Escape

"So we somehow have to get into our building, which is surrounded by thousands of people who want to kill us, and there is no other way to save our work?" I asked.

"Yeah, kind of." The guy answered.

Saey

"How are we going to get in the building without people seeing us?"

"We can't use a helicopter to land in the roof, They'll see us." I said.

The guy

"We don't need that. We have a tunnel goes inside the building."

"Oh great, thank god." That was a relief.

The guy

"Not so fast, You still have to go inside the house which contains the tunnel."

Saey

"So? What's so hard about that?"

The guy turned on the TV and showed us the house. It wasn't very close to the GSF headquarters, But the crowd was so big that the house was surrounded by people too.

"Oh boy!" said Saey

"So what are we gonna do?" I asked

"You will disguise and get into the house then you will follow the tunnel and go to the headquarters, finally you will put this flash drive into the main computer in the basement." The guy answered.

He gave the flash drive to Saey.

"Wait, if we can disguise why don't we just go in the headquarters in the first place?" I asked

The guy

"Because the security blocked all the entrances and they are not letting anyone in. If we order them to let you in, people will know who you are."

"Why do we both have to go?" I asked

"Because the main computer room needs Saey's iris scan to get opened that's why you can't go alone." The guy answered

"I meant why do I have to go but... whatever."

The guy pointed Saey at me referring he is too old to do this alone. He was 74 for crying out loud.

Saey

"Alright let's do it."

So we spent 2 hours creating a great disguise then we went outside. Of course nobody recognised us, We pretended we were one of the protestors. Then we arrived at the house. This part was easy, it was a regular house so nobody suspected us.

We went down in the basement, there were a lot of stairs. I had a feeling Saey wasn't gonna make it but he managed, even though at the beginning of the tunnel, he was already short of breath.

Saey

"Listen Gleb, I need you to do what is necessary, No matter what happens, that flash drive must..."

"Hey, hey, hey. We are just gonna walk couple of miles and get into our empty building and put the flashdrive in. That's it."

"Still... I sacrificed my whole life for this and if it requires my one eye..."

"Wow, come on, that's disgusting, dude. I am not gonna .... you know..."

"I am just saying... this is is really important."