The Presentation Part 1

The anchor

"Ladies and gentlemen, today you are witnessing history. You watched movies like this, you read books, you dreamed something like this would happen. Now.. as you know earth had a visitor, from... well earth. Not this particular time period though. Their world had no connection with this one, whatsoever. Everyone is different, everything is different, every place is new to them. They survived a great flood. They survived an apocalypse. They survived 9000 years. They survived time. Ladies and gentlemen here are "THE SURVIVORS"

I was there too. I was one of the people who get to meet them for the very first time. There were like 30 people in the room. Each one represents someone or some news agency. We didn't want it to be too crowded because these people didn't meet even 10 people in the last 9000 years. It can be very overwhelming for them. Even 30 people was too much. After a great applause Fuska stayed in the middle of the stage and the rest, sat down. Fuska stayed there for like 30 seconds without saying even a word. I think she was shocked. She couldn't move, she just stayed there. Then she just shaked her head like she was trying to wake up. Then she started talking.

Fuska

"You know who we are... the way they told you. First I want to tell you what happened in the last 9000 years. Don't worry it's not gonna take much time. I was asleep most of it so..

The earth history was far more different than you think.Most of the proof was destroyed. Some of them intentional, some of them not. But we were living in a planet much like yours. The technology was far more better than today. My friends Gleb and Saey will tell you some of our inventions which is going to blow your mind. And I will tell you about what happened to us and all of the undestroyed proofs.

Let's start. OK, Now 9000 years ago.. I am sorry I can't show you any pictures since we don't have any photographs and didn't have any time to prepare this presentation we couldn't draw anything, so you just have to imagine.

OK, 9000 years ago, Gleb, Saey and I were in an invention camp. Every year we had this convention. Our primarily purpose was to invent stuff and our project was underwater surviving kit. There were so great ideas in there. You should definitely make something like that if you don't have one.

Anyway at that time the world discovered the disaster. There was going to be a great flood and there wasn't anything we can do. We didn't have the technology to stop it but we could prevent the damages. So All of the projects cancelled and they started to think about some way to survive. Except for us.. Our project was kinda already about this.

The government started to build a great wall to prevent the damage. But as you know the flood came earlier than expected. Very much earlier. When we found out, we had 2 weeks. Just two, and like that wasn't enough, the flood came 1 week earlier. That's why none of the projects worked. Our project was a prototype and we only had one. We were really close finishing it, and then we were going to start manufacturing it. Our camp was located on top of a mountain. The Kriksha mountain. The flood probably swept us over and somehow we ended up in the bottom of the ocean. Our wake up program failed. So we were waiting to be found.

When they wake us up they didn't believe our crazy story, and I respect that.That's understandable. After a brief talk with my friends just before we passed out due to the difference of the oxigen levels, we didn't even see each other. They cross examined us for months. Doctors, Anthropologists, and a lot of other scientists made experiments on Miresa... Our 4th crew member who couldn't survive. And they scientifically proved that her body was in fact 9000 years old. Now it took a lot for us to make them believe, and I know it's gonna be hard for you too, so that's why I brought some material that indicates ancient advanced technology.