The Goodbye Part 1

Now since you know their plan, let's go to Gleb's perspective again.

We had another our secret meetings today. It was an important one. Because it was our last meeting ever but ff course we didn't know that.

What we did, what we were trying to do is out of control and it is too late to go back.

It all went to shit and I don't know what I am gonna do. All I wanted was to make the world a better place and doing this with the woman I love.

Maybe becoming the king and queen of the new world. But mostly changing the world. Yeah but fuck it.

It's all gone now and I am lost. I am exhausted. Oh you wanna know what happened, I guess you deserve it, one day this diary is going to be published and then you will find out everything. Once I am dead. By the way If I don't kill myself today, I probably never won't. This is the hardest day of my life.

So what happened at the meeting?

I told you, we were not in control. GSF is just an act, the real control is at KELVIN's headquarters. We do whatever they say, we really don't have a choice. After all of this , all of the training they gave us, all the resources and money they spent on us, they would never let us go now. We really do not have a choice.

At first it was good, and I am not talking about the power we had, I am talking about the things we did, we really made a difference. But then I found out that they do literally anything to accomplish their goal. Like killing people, it is no problem for them.

But today at the meeting I learned something else.

As always there were 4 people in the room, this time we met in a motel room. Me and Fuska and Saey and this guy again as I said before, it is always a different guy so I don't know him but let's call him Michael.

You might disagree at what we do with AR, but actually even Fuska was OK with it. And she was the most caring person I know. If she knew we killed people for our purposes she would leave at that second, but I can't tell her because I know what they would do to her if she leaves.

She was OK with the AR.. you know... making people crazy a bit, well because we only use it for the people on our way and something has to be done about them and this is not that bad, just keeping their mind busy a little.. If we don't do something about them, all we worked for is going to mean nothing.

When we start to show them stuff that will make them... well crazy, they eventually retire and get out of our way, then we stop or take it down a notch so there won't be a permenant problem.. It is just a mild confusion. It is really innocent, compare to anything else. At least that was what we thought.

Michael

"We have to find a better way to keep people busy without using AR."

Fuska

"Why? Wasn't that like the perfect way?"

Michael

"Indeed it was, but we have been using it so much that people is going to be suspicious. They are gonna think, the Vision is one with the problem not their minds. And that kinda ruins what we are doing."

"What do you mean we overused it? We used it only couple of times" I said curiously.

Fuska

"Yeah, I only used it like 4 times."

"Me 6 or 7." I said

Then Saey started to look uncomfortable. We all turned at him.