Chapter 4 - Captured (Part 2)

"Oh! H-hey, Craig." I stuttered. I was scared because of the way he looked at me. Y'know that kinda concerned and worried look that your friend gives you every now and then? Yeah, that one.
          "How'd you get out? I thought Ty-  I mean... Wildcat locked it." Craig said, taking his headset off. Ty... who?
          "Who's Ty?" I questioned, since I was curious.
          "Nevermind! I'll tell you later, just anwser my question!" He half-yelled at me, scaring me a little. I explained how I woke up and explored, knocking some of his friends out.
          "Well, Y/n," he began, but he was cut off by Vanoss sprinting into the room. Vanoss stared at me, shocked. Before he could say anything and tackle me, I covered his mouth and knocked him into unconsciousness. Craig just stared. I ran out of the room, ignoring Craig's protests. I sprinted onto somebody and tumbled to the floor with them. It was Piggy, who I think is the Wildcat guy. I was a blushing mess seeinging the position we were in.
          "H-hahah... hello, S-sir!" I stumbled over my words, staring down at him. From what I could see, he was blushing too. He flipped us over so he was on top and began tying my arms together.
          "P-please be gentle..." I muttered, trying to get him flustered. It worked, because his face reddened. He was gonna say something, but I threw him into the closet conveniently next to us.
          "You're lucky I didn't knock you out like the others, Piggy!" I giggled through the door. I heard a sigh from the other side, and then a chuckle. I locked the door and went to explore some more. Before I knew it, I was pinned to the wall by Delirious.
          "Hey, bae." I held in a laugh, as Delirious stares at me. Probably ready to kill me.
          "Sorry, Ma'am, but I don't roll that way." He mumbled, blushing. My eyes widened, and my smile grew twice it's size. He's Gay?!
          "Just because my ship has a chance of sailing, I'mma listen to anything you say!" I squealed. He rolled his eyes and let me go. I looked up at him, waiting for my first order.
          "Go collect the other guys, I can't find them." He told me, smirking. I pouted, knowing that they had all been knocked out by yours truly. Once we had piled them up in the living room, I remembered one other person. Or two, but Craig was coming out of his room in a minute. It was Wildcat. I sprinted out to the closet, ignoring my aching muscles. I swung open the door roughly, causing Wildcat to fall on me.
          "Sorry! I was leaning on the door!" He panicked, pulling me to my feet. I blushed at his touch, but just brushed the feeling away. I sighed and dragged him to the living room. He stood there, probably shocked to see the Banana Bus crew all fainted in a pile on the fluffy carpet. I will admit, I'm kinda jealous of them. Fluffeh!
          We woke them up and told them what happened. Then they told me about how they wanted me and my group to join forces with them. I agreed to it, but I don't think Bff/n will approve, since she's the one who makes decisions and not me. Suddenly, my stomach rumbled. I checked the time, seeing it was 4.00am. I rushed to the kitchen to make pancakes.
          "I MADE PANCAKES, COME 'ERE IF YOU WANT SOME!" I screeched, seeing all the guys run in and push past me. I heard Wildcat scream "PUNCAKES!" and I giggled at his childish behaviour. I then realized that nobody introduced themselves. I couldn't care less though, I had 'puncakes' to eat. I inhaled them in 3 seconds, a new record!
          "Introduce thyselves!" I stated, awaited their anwsers.
          The Irish guy was David or Nogla, the squeaker was Lui or Squeaker, Wildcats real name was Tyler, Vanoss' real name was Evan, Delirious was Jonathan and Craig's nickname is Mini. A lot of people to remember. They showed me to a room, and that's what I remembered... where are the other girls?!
          "CRAAAAAAAAIIIGG!!!" I screeched, sprinting to his room. He wasn't there, so I continued to scream and I ran around the house. I finally found him, talking to Tyler. A bucket load of jealousy ran through me, but I don't know why. I ran up to them and began interrogating them.
          "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I stated my question as an army general would.
          "TALKING TO EACH OTHER,  SIR!" They answered in sync.
          "DO YOU KNOW WHERE MY GIRLS ARE?" I questioned again, hoping for an anwser.
          "SIR, YES SIR!" They answered, at the same time again.
          "TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE, SOLDIERS!" I yelled, in my army voice.
          "IN ANOTHER RESIDENTIAL AREA, SIR!" They answered together.
          "WILL YOU TAKE ME THERE?" I asked.
          "SIR YES SIR!" This went on for some time-consuming hours.
          I finally asked them an answer that I hoped would stump them. "DO YOU LIKE SOMEBODY FROM THE BANANA BUS SQUAD?!" I yelled, aching for an answer.
          "SIR, YES SI- Wait, what?" They looked flustered and confused. I fist pumped the air, ready to tell the others. I jogged to Evans room, shoving the door open loudly. He jumped, latching onto a pillow with a picture of Jon taped to it. I mentally squealed, but went back on track.
          "What are you doing here?" Evan muttered, clinging to the Jon pillow for life. I told him everything, and he just smirked.
          "I know who," Evan mischievously smiled, knowing I was gonna ask who is was.
          "Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" I squealed, desperate to find the answer.
          "I'm not telling!" He huffed, still cuddling the pillow. I smirked, pulling out my phone. He brought this upon himself. I quickly snapped a photo and decided to use it as blackmail. Evans eyes looked like two moons, he widened them that much.
          I edged toward to the door. "Don't do it..." He pleaded.
          "Then tell me!" I yelled back."...N-no." He answered. I made a dash for the door, hearing the springs from his bed. He jumped at me, but I dodged and he flew into a wall. "Get back here!" He yelled, pissed off as heck. I snorted, heading straight to Jonathan's room.
          "Jon!" we yelled, panting and huffing, tiered out of out minds.
          "'Sup?" He greeted us, not questioning anything. My lungs ached, but I was determined to do this.
          "Evan... he-""Screw OFF, Y/n..." He cut me off, agitated. I passed out, hearing the door creak.

Enjoy
:)
Word Count: 1118 words.