Chapter 19 - Therapeutic Session.

???'s POV

I had received a phone call from Y/n, asking for me to return to her as she desperately needs my help. I haven't had any social interaction in ages and I am a little tired from playing in my new pillow fort all night.

I climbed into my boyfriends Tesla and drove off without his consent. Not like I should've asked him, he's my boyfriend. I made it to the address Y/n had me arrive to. I stepped out of the car and approached the front door, ready to knock. I braced myself to be tackled as the door swung open forcefully, but no heavy impact came. Y/n was standing there looking very concerned.

"Long time no see, girl! What do you need from me?" I asked, brushing my dark curly hair out of my face. "Hey, I need help, Liza." She looked at me, eye brows furrowed. I smiled as she remembered my name.

Y/n's POV

Liza smiled at me. "What's the problem, Y/n?" She asked me, lifting her hands to my shoulders. "My friend is kinda sad, can you cheer him up?" I pleaded with her. She shook me, saying "Girl, why can't YOU? You're more of a clown then I am." I sighed and shoved Liza to his room, locking the door once she had stepped inside.

I hope she can somehow help Tyler.

Lizzza's POV

I looked around the room until my eyes drifted to a blanket heap in the corner. It was moving, the only other movement coming from me. I tapped the heap of cloth and hear saw response. "Go away..." it moaned at me. I pried the blanked off of the guy that Y/n had wanted me to help and threw it onto his bed.

"Who are you?" He asked me, sniffling. "Liza, what about You?" I questioned him. "Tyler.." He looked up at me strangely. "Well, Tyler, what seems to be the Problem?" I asked him comfortingly. He explained how he was brainwashed and tried to murder all his friends and how he feels terrible about it.

"Well, cheer up mate! They worry even more if you shut yourself in this room all the time! They probably forgive you. Plus, it wasn't even your fault, right?" I smiled at him. A sudden wave of realisation swept across his face. He thanked me and ran out of the room. Why couldn't Y/n have done It?

Y/n's POV, again.

I sat in a corner of my room. The kittens crowded around me, Silent played with Wolf and Alice. "Well.." She said, standing up. "I'mma leave for a while. See ya." I couldn't say anything to stop her as she swung out the window. I sighed and ate some cold, delicious ice cream. I nearly threw the tub of creamy icy deliciousness as a bang at my bedroom door startled me. I got up and left the ice cream tub behind as I stalked toward the door.

I opened the door to see Tyler, Liza leave through a broken window. Tyler smiled at me and pulled me in for a hug. I smiled, laughing and hugged him back. At least he's cheered up. We talked in my room for a while and shared some ice cream, happily joking around and playing games.

"Wanna go out? I need some fresh air." He asked me, standing up. I got up and nodded, running out to shove the ice cream into the fridge. I noticed Annabelle was being pestered by Charley, being chased around while Vanoss on looked and Delirious filmed it beside them. Tyler and I both shared a glance and smirked.

He took the camera from Delirious and I shoved Vanoss on top of him. Tyler filmed that while Annabelle swung on the fan in the background. Vanoss and Jonathon both blushed, Evan attempting to tackle me as Tyler continued to film. Once I had managed to lose Evan, Tyler and I both went out to the closest arcade. We both played for a while, Tyler winning me a few toys.

Afterwards, we both went to Starbucks to get Latte's. We sat a table near a window after we ordered and talked for a while until a blonde lady with green eyes approached, her face suffocating in makeup. She had a sly, flirty look on her face while she set our cups down. "Hey, big boy~~" She smirked and twirled her hair, attempting to look hot in front of Tyler. No matter how hard you try, your still an ugly b**ch drowning in makeup, I thought to myself. "...Hi." Wildcat seemed unsure of what was happening. "Wanna go out some time? My treat!~~~"She purred and leaned in to Tyler.

"Sorry, miss, but I'm taken." Tyler growled and I glared at her. "With who, this chick? You can do so much better, babe! Ditch her and come with me.~~"  She is starting to get on my nerves and I struggled to contain all of my hatred toward her. Tyler said nothing, just stood up and pulled me up with him. He kissed me and I heard the dumb waitress gasp. She's really an idiot if she thinks everyone will fall for her with that b**chy personality.

Tyler and I left, hands intertwined and me glowing red like a chameleon.

Truth be told, I have no inspiration right now. That's why this is so bad. I still hope you can enjoy. Tell me, which youtuber is your favourite on youtube so far? Just asking.

Word count: 934 words.