Chapter 20 - Charley Chapter

For some reason, I've decided to write a chapter in my perspective, it'll still be as goofy and stuff though. I think...

Charley's POV

Coming back from the grocery store, I ran over a few people. A satisfying spat echoed from under my car, followed by the screams of bystanders. I sighed, ramming the car into another and letting it explode. I jumped out of the car just before the explosion, but the explosion had thrown me into a large billboard and I died.

My computer screen turned grey and the word 'WASTED' appeared on the screen. "Far OUT!" I heard someone yell. I thought I would have needed to yell, but whatever. Deciding to investigate the sound, I casually walked out of the room to see Tyler holding a crushed camera with Y/n standing behind him, Sophia staring glumly at her wrecked camera. "Whyyyyyyyyyyy?!?" Sophia wailed, dropping to her knees dramatically. "Stop it with that awful racket." Tyler grumbled and threw the remains of the camera into the trash can. Sophia smirked and stood up, waltzing over to Y/n.

Y/n was suddenly glomped by Sophia, drowning in a tight hug. I'd help, but I don't feel like it. "Stop IT!" Y/n squealed, wiggling in Sophia's grasp. "Never! Mwahahah!" Sophia hugged Y/n harder, and Y/n's face drained in colour. "Craig! Get your weird, gay sister off of me!" She yelled and flailed her arms around. "I find that offensive, Y/n." Craig muttered. "I don't care,get her off ME!" Y/n started choking. "Embrace my LOVE, Y/n!" Sophia laughed, but was soon pulled away by Craig. "I don't want a dead corpse in the dining room." He stated and flung his sister over his shoulder, despite her protests.

"Hey guys, I forgot my phone-- what's going on?" Liza appeared by the window that needed repairing. "I could ask you the same thing." I murmered, walking to Marcel's room. I busted his door down and most likely crushed him, as the door was now flat on the ground with a few limbs sticking out from under it. No other life forms were detected, so I lifted the door up and put it back in place without using a screwdriver. That will probably fall.... I then noticed that the rag doll under rather door wasn't a living, breathing human. It was a dummy.

Where is the only logical human in the house when you need her? Oh yeah, she doesn't exist. Annabelle suddenly appeared. I don't know why I was drawn so much to her, she looks familiar... so pretty, too! I love her hair, and eyes-- okay, I'll stop being a hypocrite. I have those qualities too.

Her eyes widened in seeing me. I don't blame her, I'm so surprisingly pretty! That's a lie. "Heyy~~" I purred, smiling like the Cheshire cat. Annabelle immediately ran back. I chased her, playing cat and mouse. Truth be told, I think she is terrified of me. I really don't know why though...

She eventually got tired, as I did too. This is too much exercise. I'm a lazy ass cat, that's for sure. Annabelle still had enough energy in her to pounce at me and knock me out. THAT'S NOT HOW CAT AND MOUSE WORKS! :(

I woke up in a room with a door flung off of its hinges. Who could've done such a thing? I then saw I was in Marcel's room. Okay, I guess he expects me to repair such broken door. Why can't the person who broke it fix it? Oh wait...

I tried to get up, only to fall onto my face. Goddammit dumb legs, what are they even good for!? Wait.... okay. I keep forgetting I have ADHD-- is that pepperoni I smell? I galloped out of Marcel's room to see him carrying an assortment of raw pepperoni. I pounced at the plastic bags filled to the brim with meaty goodness and grasped them in my mouth, hissing and pouncing my way to my room.

I usually don't share my food, but I gave Wolf some. He was clawing at my feet, why shouldn't I? I don't want to loose my feet. I licked my oily hands and then carried the last bag back to the fridge. I can't eat NINE bags, I won't have any left! I only eat eight... A loud scream shattered the deafening silence around me and I forgot about everything, speeding to the sound.

The image I saw won't ever leave me. Mostly because I took a photo of it. Y/n had collapsed on top of Wildcat and was caressing his chest. It was the best moment of my life. I knew it was best to not send the photo to anyone, but... I ended up sending it to every single contact on my phone. It's a perfect photo! My phone was then crushed my mighty hands and I saw Tyler standing in front of me, growling and Y/n morphing into a tomato behind him. The only thing I had time to do was run.

This time I played the mouse, fitting into smaller crevices and finding cheese in the fridge. Wait, WHAT? Nevermind. You know what I realise? WildCAT sounds like a cat. He fits in perfectly into the role! My thought process was cut off short when I slammed into a very nicely detailed wall, blacking out. I mean, it was certainly worth it, right? Why was Tyler chasing me anyway? This cold, hard, tiled floor is very comfortable. I think I may take a short nap that probably consists of a few years...

I lost all sense of what I was writing. Regardless, I hope you enjoyed, please give me any ideas because I have no more fuel to fuel my inspiration.
Word Count: 975 Words.