Chapter 30 - Resurrection

Y/n's POV

The drive took longer than expected, using a minimum of three full days of my life to drive there. Once I did, I realized I didn't know how to climb the rocky, steep, high cliff. I don't know how Cry's arms didn't break when he caught me. Maybe he swung like Tarzan on a vine, yelling and caught me like that. Then again, there's no vines here.

I tried scrambling up the mountainside, but it resisted and pushed me back down. I tried a couple more times before letting the guys who were observing me that it definitely wouldn't work. Then I remembered I had to get back to my friends, and I managed to climb halfway up the tall cliff before sliding down. I guess we're taking the long road. Or path.

POINT OF VIEW SWITCH~
Charley's POV

"It's been four days, Wilson. THREE WHOLE DAYS PLUS ONE." I told the tree. He had a derpy face carved into him and everything. He kept screaming about how much it hurt, but it was all worth it. "We still haven't made it to shore." I told him, staring him directly in his eyes. He seemed to be intimidated by my stare.

"Have you detected any human lifeforms, Karen?" I asked Karen the Boulder. She keeps talking about some silly Jennifer lady. "Now is not the time for gossip, Karen!" I scolded her. She had no face, but I promised her I'd make her look fabulous. A crackling in the bushes was heard, making me turn around in the direction of the noise.

"Charley, we don't have enough supplies. We need Derek to search for some more." Brock shuffled out of the leafy green bushes. "You're RIGHT! Derek, go!" I threw the base ball to the river, watching him go downstream. "Catch some fish, alright?" Brock yelled after Derek. "Why did the gang leave? The party was beginning!" I complained to Brock. "Don't ask me, I ask about the people too!" He responded.

A twig snapped from in the bushes. My head whipped in the direction of the cracks, to see    Y/n bring in a visitor. "Y/N! Long time no see, buddy! Who's the guest?" I twitched. "Charley? You okay? Brock? What's going on?" She said, tilting her head and raising an eyebrow. "My name's Cry, call me Ryan for short." The visitor said. "Well. Ryan, can I call you Kate? You look like a nice Kate." I said, twitching a little more. "Ryan! They've gone insane, you know them and they know you!" Y/n spoke to Kate firmly. "Then why did I have to introduce myself?" Kate said.

Y/n groaned, pulling Brock and I away from Karen and Wilson. "We will be back, guys!" Brock yelled as we were dragged away. I then tore my arm away from Y/n's iron grip. "Snap out of   It!" She yelled, slapping me. I then remembered who I was, where I was and what had happened. "Oh my gosh Y/N! I thought you were kidnapped or something!" I tackled her in a bone crushing hug. She did the same to Brock, and we began searching for camp.

~~~Tiem Skip~~~ AND POV SWITCH
Y/N'S POV

We made it to the stream, or the waterfall, anyway. "Going upstream, right?" Charley said. She looked down the waterfall, nearly being pushed by Cry. "You DOUCHE!" She yelled. Cry only chuckled and we walked upstream. "Wait, we forgot DEREK!" Brock yelled. "Oh my GAWD! We DID!" Charley squealed. I sighed, staring at the two delirious idiots. We will fix 'em back at camp.

We came across my cabin, seeing nobody outside. "Maybe they're out somewhere?" I suggested, but Brock didn't buy that. He strolled to his cabin, swinging open the door and soon after being tackled by Annabelle, tears and all. Charley ran to her cabin, creaking open the door and being hugged by Sophia. "So adorable..." Cry sighed, faking a tear. I punched him lightly and walked to my cabin.

"Knock, knock. The pizzas here." I said, making it sound like more of a question. "Go away..." a stiffly response was all I had received, and I wanted a hug like the other two. "There's a surprise, open up." I banged on the weak wooden door lightly, hoping I wouldn't bash it down. Shuffling was heard before a tear stained Tyler opened the door. His eyes widened in shock and he hugged me as if I was brought back to life from the dead.

"Y/N! We thought you were dead!" He half-yelled happily, hugging me so tightly I felt like I'd pop. He planted kisses all over my face and I giggled, hugging him tightly. The others ran out, seeing me and squealing. Why is everyone so, well, surprised that I actually exist? Did I die, and was resurrected again?

"Who's THAT?" Evan pointed at Cry, who was staring at the big reunion. "Uh, nobody..." Cry trailed off. "He helped me not die and he brought me back home." I replied. I could tell nobody truly trusted him, and I guess Ryan knew that, too. He smiled, waving. "Thanks." Evan mumbled, barely audible. "What was that?" Cry smirked. "I said thanks." Evan said, a little louder than before. "I can't quite hear you~~" Cry purred. "Thanks!" Evan yelled, agitated. We laughed and I told everyone about how insane Brock and Charley went in the forest.

~~~~~~

I sat with my feet dipped in the lake, feeling little fishes and amphibians gliding passed my toes. I giggled, it tickled very much. Tyler appeared beside me, smiling and giddy. "What's so great that you have to show off how happy you are?" I huffed. "You came back from the dead!" He squealed, hugging me and tickling my sides. "Hahah-- s-stop-- HAHAHA!" I chorused in laughter, trying to actually audibly say 'stop.' I managed to get him to stop, setting down calmly.

"Hey, Y/n?" Tyler said. "What's up?" I replied. "Well, you know the whole world thinks you're dead, right?" He asked me, staring off into the distance. "Yeah, but I'm alive, right?" I smiled. "I guess so. What if this is all just a dream, though? And you don't even exist?" He seemed to spill out neverending thoughts. "Well, then this dream won't ever end." I patted his hand. "Even so, what if I wake up one day and you're not there?" He hesitated. "Well, I'll be outside wondering how I got such a perfect man to love me." I held his had firmly, showing him I'm real. "I just don't want to ever lose you again." He said, sighing. I leaned my head on his shoulder. "I know, Tyler. I know." I stared off into the distance.

This isn't a dream, it's a reality.

Hope you Enjoyed!
Word count: 1145 words.