Chapter 7 - Huge Flirt

Y/n P.O.V

          I have been stuck in Jonathan's room WITHOUT MY PHONE for six minutes and I'm panicking soo hard. What if they work out the password? What if they find my diary? What if... okay, that was a really stupid 'What if?' that I just came up with, I gotta stop. I might try to get out without being caught. Now I have two phones but one is a hacking phone which I can't find. Anyway! Let's find a way out. Not the vent... not the door... not the window... Wait- the window! Perfect.
          Looking at my surroundings and seeing not a single living being in sight, I jumped out and landed on my two feet. Then my legs caved in on me and I fell, but I never made impact with the ground. I noticed that I was being held by some muscly arms. Who would be here at 3.00?... in the afternoon. Nevermind! All I can say is that this guy is HOT!
          He had his light brown hair styled into a fohawk, some soft electric blue eyes and a bright smile with a bright white set of teeth. He wore a red v-neck and some dark jeans.
          "Hey, you okay?" He asked. His voice is like an angels!
          "Y-yeah! I'm great, thanks." I stuttered. He smiled a warm smile.
          "Okay great! My name's Christian, but you can call me Chris. What is your name, Princess?" Chris said. I'm surprised he called a stranger 'princess.'
          "Y-Y/n! Pleasure to be acquainted to you." I formally informed him of my name and wiggled out of his arms. He smirked and grasped my wrist. I'm probably gonna regret even trying to converse with any human after this.
          "Well, with your body on a scale of one to ten, I rate you a nine. I'm the one you need!" He flirted. Does he think he'll get the priviledge of taking me home? Okay, let's troll him!
          "Well sugar, you look like a hard worker. I have an opening you can fill," I seductively winked. His smirk got wider and his grip on my wrist tightened. I blew him a kiss and smirked. I was gonna win whether he likes it or not. Or I could kick him where the sun don't shine... that's a better option.
          "You have a nice package. Let me unwrap that for you," I winked and tugged at his pants. Before he could go any further with his stupid pickup lines, I lifted my knee to his crotch harshly and ran. I ran into someone, if you're wondering where I ran to. I looked up to see Wildcat, him holding me protectively by the waist. He sent icy glares to Chris and if looks could kill, Chris would be in China. Chris got up shaking and smirked at me.
          "Stop hitting on my girl, f**ktard!" He stated aggressively. Did Tyler just call me... his girl? If I were a computer, you'd see a huge warning saying 'WARNING: Y/n.exe stopped working. Check for a solution to the problem?'
          "Heheh, sorry mate. I'mma just... take this!" Chris raised his voice at the end of his sentence and ripped me from the warm arms attached to Tyler. Tyler looked as if his puncakes were cooked the wrong way. And that's f**king angry, let me tell you that!
          Tyler leapt at Chris and tackled him, causing me to fall out of his arms. Tyler's eyes had fire dancing in them, and he didn't look like he'd let Chris get out alive. He threw Chris with a vreeze following and Chris was thrown into the neighboring house. I heard a girly scream and a loud slam as Chris fell out the window again. I ran up to Tyler and shot him a worried glance.
          "Are you Okay?! Did he do anything to You?!" He half-yelled, concern laced in his voice. I smiled, glad he was worried about my safety. I gave him a sudden and suffocating hug and booped his nose.
          "Hey, I'm fine! I just feel like I deserve an apology for you slapping me." I answered, smiling happily. He sighed and rubbed my cheek, causing me to blush. He then kissed my cheek and smiled back at me.
          "Is your boo-boo better?" He joked and ruffled my h/c hair. My cheekes attracted a litre of blood every millisecond, and I felt like I was gonna faint. He picked me up (bridal style) and brought me inside. I didn't expect to be drowned in a tsunami of hugs as soon as i was brought in, but I'll accept it.
          Everybody was concerned for different reasons. Jon's reason was that I left the room. Kelly's was that I left my phone on the counter. Lui and Nogla were worried because that didn't know the password. Evan wasn't showing his concern, but I know he was worried about me. Mini Ladd was the most worried of all. He wouldn't let go of me and his cheeks were stained with salty tears. I comforted him and he calmed down. Suddenly I heard Jonathon whistle. Then he and Tyler talked and then Delirious's eyes widened.
          "I'mma tell the girls!" He yelled and laughed psycotically, running at Kelly. He whispered something and Kelly's eyes widened and brimmed with tears. Tyler tackled him and Kelly ran up to me and held me in a tight hug. What happened to Kelly? What did Jonathan say? What was Tyler's secret? All of this will be revealed in the next episode of Dragon... Ball... Z! Okay, I'm just kidding. Why would DBZ reveal these stupid secrets? I don't even know, but whatever.
          I brought Kelly to my room and laid her down as she fell into a deep slumber. Of course, I fell asleep too, because AUTHOR-CHAN doesn't know how to end chapters.

Idk
Word count: 990 words.