Chapter 6 - Kelly's B'day Party

I walked down the corridors of the house, Vanoss following close behind with a plastic bag full of... stuff. Let's call the 'stuff' needed :3. We made it to the lounge room and luckily, nobody was awake since it was 3.00 in the morning. We decorated the place in pink and purple streamers, rainbow confetti and glitter, we set the table with cake, presents and party hats and then we got into formation. I was gonna make puncakes in the kitchen for everyone and Evan would wake up Tyler's GF who was called Kelly (I think) and hopefully it would go the way we planned. Evan walked to Wildcats room as I finished the puncakes and set it up on the table. I heard a screech, a girly scream and Evan yelling. Evan came out giggling with a clown mask in his hands and the guys following behind. I decided to invite Bff/n and Charley since we could use help. Evan notified me of Kelly needing to do her makeup and that he filmed waking them up. I smiled, ready to continue with our mission.
          "PUNCAKES are READY!" I yelled and sat down. The guys literally tumbled over one another to get to the mahogany table and they began guzzling the pancakes. I brushed a loose strand of h/c hair out of my face and grinned as Kelly waltzed out of her room, fresh makeup covering her tired face. I pulled on a string and heard a loud bang go off, making everybody flinch. Confetti and streamers rained down from the roof and covered Kelly from head to toe.
          "Happy birthday, Kelly!" Evan and I chorused, smirking at Kelly's kinda red face. Kelly shook it off and death glared us. As she looked around, I gave Evan the signal and he pulled out the alcohol from the fridge. I smiled and began pouring shots as if it was an open bar. The guys took a few shots and after I managed to get Tyler to have a few, the door bell rang and Evan and I sprinted over and swung the door open. Charley stood there with a pink box in her hands, Bff/n behind her holding a purple bag. I ushered them into the lounge room where they put the gifts down and we're swarmed by people. Evan and Bff/n went to take a shot and Charley wore a cheeky grin and pulled out a sack full of party poppers. She handed a few to me and we had fun firing them at everyone. Once we had wasted half of them, I suggested we played Truth or Dare. Everyone apart from Bff/n agreed and we sat in a circle on the floor. It was my suggestion, so I went first.
          "Jonny, truth or dare?" He chose truth and immediately I asked who he liked. He whispered it to me, and immediately my lungs hurt from trying to keep it a secret. :3 We went on and on, and by the end we got Craig to wear a dress, Charley in a Cat girl maid costume, Lui sitting on Nogla's lap and finally, Evan dared Tyler to kiss him. Kelly went red as Tyler left onto Evan and they kissed, Jon looking incredibly jealous. I smiled, ready for the next game. Surprisingly, Kelly was the one to suggest a different game.
          "Spin the bottle!" I giggled, looking for an empty beer bottle. I put it in the middle of the circle and got Bff/n to sit down with us. I got Kelly to spin it first and shockingly enough, it landed on... me. The guys 'ooohh'ed as I kissed Kelly on her cheek, careful to not mess up her blush. I then spun it and it landed on myself. I kissed my hand and spun it again. It pointed to Craig. I fake made out with him, despite his pleads for me to stop and then we continued the game. Once it got to Evans turn, he spun it and it landed in between me and Tyler. He spun it again, and it stopped on Tyler because of me secretly blowing on it. Kelly's eye twitched as she watched her BF and Evan kiss, as Jonathon got up and stomped to his room. I got up and decided to take a shot. It's not easy to get me drunk, I think.
          "Hey how 'bout we plaay hide annnnd seek...?" A drunk Lui suggested. We agreed and Evan was it. We ran to random places as I ran to my room. I got there and saw Kelly behind me. I let her in and locked the door tightly. She looked at me with a pained expression.
          "You planned this day out... didn't you?" She asked.
          "Yeah, I wanted to wake you up and treat you with pancakes, celebrate your birthday, have some birthday cake and let you open your presents." Technically I told the truth, just not the full truth. She looked doubtful, and she suddenly looked like she had an idea.
          "Show me your phone." She demanded, holding her hand out. I handed her the phone, making sure I handed her the right one. I have two phones, one for my job and blackmail and another for my entertainment. She scrolled through an infinite amount of selfie and then she looked at my texts. Nothing suspicious appeared and she handed it back to me, shocked. I smiled at her kindly, kinda feeling bad for planning out the day with Evan. She smiled back at me and gave me her number on a sticky note with the word 'friends?' on it. I smiled, texting her 'friends!' and gave her a cheeky grin. We texted each other for a while, and then heard Tyler and Craig yell "Whereeee are thee lovelyyy ladies?" Truth be told, Kelly and I were giggling silently hoping they wouldn't find us (we were supposed to hide in the lounge room.) I had an idea and Kelly agreed and quietly chuckled. I pulled out my laptop and pulled up a... video. I played it and all I could here was people gasp outside the door. ''Ohh, Kelly'' I moaned, getting on top of Kelly. We smirked as we heard the door jiggle and Tyler scream "Hand me a knife!" We began moaning and as I leaned down, I heard the door fling open.
          "WTF?!" Tyler yelled, Charley pulling out her camera and snapping a photo. That bitch. Kelly was laughing so hard under me and I rolled off her, laughing like a hyena. 100%, this was my plan and it worked. I paused the video clip and shut off my laptop and high five days Kelly, us both wheezing for air. Kelly and I linked arms and ran out of the room, heading for Jonathan's room. But I was tackled by Tyler and Kelly ran on without me.
          "Kelly, don't leeaave mme!" I giggled, reaching out for Kelly. She waved at me as I screeched 'TRAITOR!' And she slammed the door to Jon's room. I looked at a sober and pissed off Tyler, immediately regretting my decisions. I chuckled nervously, hoping he'd let me go. Instead of what I hoped for, I got something different. Guess what that was? A hard slap across the face. Tears stung my eyes and I wriggled out from underneath Tyler. I sprinted to Delirious's room, leaving everyone there shocked. I opened the door to his room and shut it behind me, locking it instantly. Kelly and Jon looked up at me, surprised to see tears running down my red cheeks. My face stung and Kelly rushed up to me and tried to console me. Kelly and Jon pulled me into a warm hug and the tears stopped. I heard yelling from outside. I explained everything to Jon and Kelly, wiping the tears from my face. Jon looked ticked off, and he walked out the room and once he came back in, I heard Tyler yelling and Jon slamming the door in his face. I noticed the ice-pack in Jon's hands and sniffled. He gently held it to my face as Kelly stood up and stomped out the room. I then heard Kelly yelling at everyone as my eyes grew heavy and I slipped into unconsciousness.

I had nothing else to work with, don't judge.
Word count: 1403 words.