Chapter 18 - Boss Battle

Y/n's POV

After taking an ice cream break, we began our actual journey to the base of the dildos who took one of my prized possessions. While getting a free ride is cool, it comes with a cost. "Hey, Bro? You're kinda gay." Sophia giggled and poked Mini. I'm glad I'm riding in the front, and not in the way of them being annoying. It's a funny annoying, though. "Well, sis, you're kinda gay too." Mini laughed and playfully punched Sophia. "We're here..." Yailyn trailed off, staring in awe at the broken down museum. It had collapsed in on itself, only a few rooms standing.

I rushed to the tech room, to see Jack crying. On the roof. Now I feel kinda bad. I tore him down from the roof and gave him a few cookies and a drink, letting him shakily lift the bottle to his lips after eating the cookies. I feel terrible, now. Oh no, how Mark react?

I heard a whip, and a whimper. It sounded oddly like... Tyler. I swung Jack over my shoulder and set him down next to Yailyn, and rushed toward the sounds. I then heard glass shatter, causing me to break out into a full on sprint. I got there in time to see a dark haired brunette fighting off the evil dudes. A tied up Tyler lay on the concrete floor, covered in red whip marks and his own tears. I felt even more terrible, making me tear up. I took off my coat and put it around Tyler's shoulders and had Mini take him to Yailyn. Sophie came down and joined in the fight as I did too.

"Charley, I didn't fall you here! And since when did you start using combat knives...?" I yelled over the numerous grunts and yelps from the fight. She said nothing, and I realised it wasn't Charley. This girl was very silent and mysterious, whereas Charley couldn't keep her mouth shut.

"STOP!" Pewds yelled. We halted in our spots and awaited his next words. "We have a deal that needs to be... Executed?" He questioned his word choice and we went outside."Jack!" Mark yelled and bear hugged Jack. They looked like an adorable couple. Wait, I haven't seen Cry. I stood my ground and made sure no eerie looking figures were lurking in the rubble around us. "Well, we exchanged gang members, we're leaving." I said, leading the others to the car. "Not so fast..!" Cry yelled from above, holding a remote in his hands. He pressed a large red button and Tyler suddenly had all sign of emotion removed from his face. Cry leapt down and landed in a spider man pose, and Tyler suddenly had a large katana. What's going on?

He caught me off guard and tackled Yailyn, nearly impaled her. She stumbled back, shoving him off and pulling out her throwing knives. "Yai, Don't!" I yelled, attracting attention toward me. Tyler approached me and backed me into a wall, ready to plunge the katana straight through me like a skewer. Everyone yelled out my name ( everyone who was a friend, anyway ) and Tyler swung the sword at my neck in a jabbing motion. A long, dark haired girl swung in and took me before Tyler stabbed me. What was going on with Him?

The mystery girl, who seemed to know Mini, set me down and smiled. I soon heard the other guys arrive. The girl simply said, "The names Silent Whisper." And she leapt into battle. I stood there, gasping for air. It was strange, having so many friends that care about me. My happy moment was cut off when Tyler appeared in front of me. I reflexively dodged a sharp, metal blade and pulled out my duel guns before being nearly impaled by Wildcat. "What are you doing?! I thought you were our friend!" Those words seemed to bounce off of him as if he wore word repellent.

I dodged and blocked each of his attacks, trying not to lash out on him. The girls and Mini were taking care of the enemy while the guys were trying to get up here to help. Suddenly, the mystery girl who had familiar features to Charley was flung into the wall. She yelped out in pain, but persisted in fighting. I managed to pin Tyler down and tie his hands behind his back. He thrashed around but the expertise knots I had made were unbeatable. I sighed and jumped into battle, knocking out septiplier with the hilt of the katana. I swung it in Ken's direction, pinning him to the wall with a sword skewered through his arm. He cried out in pain, drawing the attention of Pewdiecry away from battle. I knocked them both out and took the remote from Cry. I told Sophia and Mini to get Tyler and put him in the truck.

We drove back with a few new companions and set Tyler in his room. The brunette girl came face to face with Charley and they had a stare down, Silent was being pestered by a now clingy Lui and Daithi looked pretty jealous. I sat in the corner, chatting to the guys. Charley and the other brunette finally stopped, but only because Charley had flung her over her shoulder and yelled out, "Her names ANNABELLE!" Charley proudly yelled across the room. We turned and stared at Annabelle, who looked confused while being held up like Simba in the movie. I smiled and Simba approached. It was kinda funny!

Tyler came out of his room, drenched in tears. I ran up and hugged him, but he shoved me off of him. Tears welled up in my eyes and I looked up at him pleadingly. "Guys, I'm sorry. I really am." He whispered and ran back into his room, locking it from the inside. I sighed and wiped my eyes. I might try being a therapist for him, to try calming him Down? I'm terrible at that, though. I'll need someone else to do it, but who?

...I Know!

Hope you ENJOYED! I've been typing for a while now. :/
Word count: 1029 words.