~New School~

Thalia's P.O.V.

I tucked a fringe behind my hair as I got out of the cab I hailed earlier so I could reach the school fast, I clutched my notebook on my chest while I slung my bag behind me. I don't really need to bring any thing during my first day because I'll just need to take down some notes and my books will be given to me today if I could anttend my first class.

"Thalia!" I snapped my head towards my right and saw Jasper running towards me, he was smiling at me earlier and was leaninv against the pole in the entrance of the garden. His hand was tucked inside his pocket and his legs were crossed, like a pose of a model.

"Jasper, you're quite early" I smiled as we continued to walk towards the hallway of the main building, I need to meet the principal first because I still need to know my locker number and the name of my adviser. All my books are already placed inside the locker, I remembered Mrs. Choi saying that to me yesterday.

"I wanted to welcome you first" He smiled as we both stopped walking. Why would he want to welcome me though?

"You don't have to"

"But I want to"

"Ms. Gong, welcome to our school" I turned around and saw Mrs. Choi, walking towards us. I immediately bowed my head in respect and greeted her calmly.

"Thank you Ms. Choi, I'm looking forward to learn new things" I smiled at her, she shooked my hand and stared at Jasper for a moment.

"As can see that you have a companion" I just gave her a smile and stared at Jasper, Jasper also smiled at her. We don't know what to do so we just smiled at her.

"Anyways, I have another meeting to attend today, Jasper, can you guide Thalia for her first day? Here's her locker number, her section and her adviser, make sure to take care of her" I looked at her surprised, she knows Jasper?

"Sure ma'am, I don't have anything to do today" Jasper smiled as Mrs. Choi handed him a paper which contains my locker number and my adviser.

"But you shouldn't skip your classes hmm?" She smiled, I think she's having some 'badass' students who likes to cut classes or they wouldn't want to attend them.

"We will" We both spoke in unison.

"Okay, I'll leave now" Mrs. Choi smiled once again as she walked away from us, I turned to Jasper who was now looking at the paper Mrs. Choi gave him earlier.

"So, your locker number is 45, the one next to mine" I looked at him, surprised. The one next to his?

"Really?" I asked, everything seems to be a coinsidence.

"Hmm, you're also in my class, we both have the same class together"

"What a coinsidence" I uttered under my breath the exact time the bell rings, school is about to start.

"Let's go to our room, for sure everyone is looking forward to meet you" I nod my head slowly, I'm getting nervous. I need to talk before all the students again. Jasper smiled at me, comforting me before he opened the door and a very calm looking adviser stared at him.

"Jasper Lee, late?" She asked and it seems like she's surprised by that.

"I have a surprise Ms." Jasper said as he immediately entered the roon which leaves me in view.

"Thalia, am I right?" I nod my head.

"You can share somthing to the class, as much as possible share something important and special about you" I walked inside the room and noticed everyone staring at me, now I think I'm going to get shy.

"Goodmorning, I am pleased to meet everyone. I am Thalia Gong, a scholar transferee student. I like to play the piano and sing"

"A typical yet talented and beautiful girl" I smiled at our adviser and whispered 'thank you'.

"You can take the empty seat side Jasper, he seems to be energetic that usual, I wonder why" She smiled smiled at me as the other students teased him. I walked towards the seat beside Jasper and placed my things down

"Let me help you" Jasper suddenly pulled my bag from me and settled it on the space beside us.

"Thank you" I whispered as I gave him a smile in which he did the same

"Now I know what's happening to him" Our adviser chuckled as she stared at us.

"Ms. Bang, can you please tell us what we discussed yesterday?"

★♪★♪★♪★♪★♪★♪★

"Thalia, let's have lunch" I was packing and arranging my things inside my bag when Jasoer suddenly appeared beside me.

"Sure" I smiled as I walked with him towards the cafeteria, there was also a garden beside it so you can stay there if it's still not time to go back to your classroom.

"Oh, are you a transferee?" The three boys asked as we walked towards a table in the cafeteria.

"Yes she is, Thalia meet my friends, Jungshin, Kenzo(Minhyuk) and Dylan(Yonghwa)" Jasoer said.

"Hi, it's nice to meet the three of you" I bowed my head to each one of them, he has many friends though. They also gave me a bow and a smile, they seemed to be friendly so I think I could minggle with them.

"You can sit beside me, I'll just get your food from the cafeteria lady" I nod my head as Jasper pulled the chair backwards for me to take a seat, and pushed it again so I could sit properly near the table. His friends gave me a smile and Jasper immediately went to the cafeteria lady, he was talking about. I don't feel uncomfortable when he left me with his friends anyway, it feels like they're fun to be with especially if I could get to know them more.

"Jasper seems to change these past few days" Jungshin, his tallest friend suddenly stole my attention when he spoke. Jasper seemed to change? I suddenly felt curious.

"He seemed to change?" I asked quietly, Kenzo laughed silently as Dylan smiled. They seemed to be understanding each other while they are exchanging glances, I think they're having a converstion in their mind.

"He was talking about a girl he met on an aquarium park, he said he was mesmerized by her beauty, he even gave her a bouquet of flowers" Kenzo spoke up, I think... I don't want to assume anything.

"And it's my first time seeing him bringing a girl on this table at lunch, he also told me that the girl also has the same eye color as him" Dylan spoke again, Okay. Now I think I'm the one he's talking about, everything matches perfectly.

"And it seems like we found the one" The three of them looked at me like they're interrogating me, okay, I think I know what they're trying to do and say.

"You're the girl he was talking about right?" Dylan asked, I was about to answer him when I saw Jasper standing behind his friends. I smiled and lowered my head down.

"Am I that talkative?" The three boys turned around and was surprised to see Jasper standing behind them, sure he is. Why would he even rant something about me? I'm not an important person in his life.

"Here's your food Lia" Jasper said as he placed the tray that is full of foods on the table and sat beside me.

"Wow, he even got a nickname to call her" The three guys snickered. I didn't know that they're quite playful and they love teasing Jasper.