~DNA~

Jasper's P.O.V.

I rushed back home and took my keys from my room, my parents were asking me what's wrong but I told them that I'll explain everything once I'm back, I entered my car and tried to contact Thalia. I need to warn her about her 'father', she needs to know the truth now!

"Shit! Thalia answer the phone" I dialed her number again but she still won't answer, my heart is racing as sudden multiple thoughts appeard in my mind. That man is a psycho! He's crazy! And he's capable of hurting Thalia, he'll do whatever it takes just to let her agree or do his crazy idea. I pressed on the pedal as I quickly arrived at their house.

"What did I ever tell you?! Why do you keep on disobeying my rules?! I'm your father so you should listen to me!" From outside the house I can already hear my uncle's voice as it was full of hatered.

"Dad, I'm sorry. I didn't know that he's my cousin!" Once I heard Thalia's scared and crying voice, I ran immediately inside their house and saw my uncle holding a metal stick and Thalia was lying on the floor, her body filled with scars and bruises.

"Cousin or not you should've wrapped him around your finger! I told you to seduce someone who is rich and can easily give me what I want! But you even brought my bastard brother here to find me!"

"Enough!" I ran inside the house and took the metal stick from my uncle's grasp, I threw it on the ground as I began to get furrious at what he's doing to Thalia. I won't back down even if it means him killing me just to save Thalia from him.

"J-Jasper" Thalia's fearful and tearful eyes stared at me as they flashed in relief and confusion, I feel really angered to see her in that state. Thalia deserves to be treated like a princess and not like a slave!

"What are you doing here kid?" Uncle asked as I stood before him, protecting Thalia.

"I should be the one asking you that, what are you doing here when you're not clearly the father of Thalia" My uncle seemed to be angered at me when I told him his secret he kept from Thalia, even if Thalia will be surprised to hear this in times like this, but I need to protect her right now.

"What are you talking about punk?"

"What kind of father would force their child to seduce any man she sees just because of money? What lie would you tell her now? That the only person she can trust is you?!" My uncle paced back and took the chair on the dinning table, he swung it in the air but I wasn't afraid.

"Fine then! Kill me! You can kill me but you can never hurt Thalia ever again!" Just then when my uncle was about to swing the chair at me, Thalia appeared just before me and took the hit. She fell infront of me as a tear also fell from her eyes, as the sirens were heard my uncle ran away.

"J-Jasper? A-Are you... okay?" Thalia managed to ask if I'm fine before slowly closing her eyes and fell lifeless on my lap.

"Thalia? Thalia look at me" I shooked her as I tried to wake her up, blood started to flow down from her forehead making me panicked. Flint comes inside as he looked at Thalia and back at me.

"What happend to my sister?" He asked angrily once he saw Thalia's almost lifeless form.

"She's bleeding, we need to take her to the hospital now"

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

I paced around the hospital as I waited for the doctor who will tell me about Thalia's condition, she wasn't that severely injured but Flint ordered the doctors to keep her safe no matter what, they'll also be transferring her to a room in the hospital. A few minutes later Flint came to me as he gave me a folder.

"This is the result we received earlier, the doctors told me that they're going to run another test once Thalia wakes up" He looked frustrated as he's still thinking on how to find where my uncle is, I opened the folder and saw the lab test result.

"Positive" I sighed in relief as I finally managed to know tha truth, Thalia and I aren't blood related. Happiness filled my heart as I finally got relieved, nothing can seperate Thalia and I. I will fight with Flint to sue my uncle even if it means also being harmed by him.

"What do you plan now?" He can't just let my uncle free knowing that he can easily kill people without even feeling guilty, what's worse is that he might attack Lia again or one of Flint's family member or mine.

"I'm going to sue him and let him die in imprisonment"

"Does you parents know this?" I asked hinting about Thalia's injury, for a parent lime them who waited years just to meet their daughter again, they might feel really sad that Thalia was harmed.

"I'm sure the doctors called them already, they're on their way here" I just hope everything will turn out to be fine, this time I want things to go my way and finally imprison the person who hurted Thalia like this.

"I can't believe my sister's back here with me, I never knew that she was just always walking around near me whenever I go to your school. I lost her once but now, I'm not gonna lose her again"

And neither will I, I'll do whatever it takes to protect her no matter what. Even if it means endangering my own life.