~Interrogation~

Jasper's P.O.V.

A smile creeped upon my lips as I remembered how happy Lia was  when she was here, she was actually getting along with my mom and my mom treats her like she's her own child. I know how happy Thalia is because she never even meets her mother.

"Lover boy's finally back?" I looked ahead of me and saw my two dumb friends and one smart one, they were smirking at me while the  smart one was just giving me a smile. They definitely have time to tease me whenever they want, no time for rest.

"Stop it, it's not a good reason to suddenly crash in my house like that" I uttered as I closed the door behind me and walked towards them, I wasn't tired because I know how happy Thalia was ad I also know that she's safe in her house. I just wanted to relax maybe since I was too engrossed in making her comfortable in our house.

"What is Ms. Thalia Gong doing in your house anyways?" Kenzo asked, probably wanting to tease me again but he still kept his cool side. Actually we were teasing him with Krystal, he would just smile and walk away so the three of us are still puzzled about their status.

"I was hoping to see you still sleeping in your room like always" Dylan hyung, the oldest one but the craziest and strangest person said, he on the other hand has this polite and cute girl wo wanted him to br his girlfriend from the past, I think thay girl already came back after having an optical surgery because she was blind. I think Dylan remembers the girl but the girl doesn't remember him.

"But then you're already awake early in the morning?!" The last one who shrieked was Jungshin, I couldn't tell anything about him because he doesn't have any girlfriend or a past courter. I.don't actually know what's happening in his life.

"Does my daughter in law came safely at home?" I was surprised to hear my mom's voice in the living room especially when I heard the words 'daughter in law', mom never calls anyone daughter in law so I was really surprised and I also noticed the cheerfulness in her voice. She's happy and I think it's because of Thalia.

"Woah! When is the wedding?!" The two boys errupted in teasing sounds as they also heard my mom's clear and loud voice, she was actually eavesdropping in out conversation as we talk about my sudden change of mood and whay Thalia is doing here.

"Mom" I uttered as I saw her leaning on a columb at the kitchen before she could really enter the living room, I think she was cooking something that's why she heard what we're talking about.

"Why? She's beautiful, caring and talented. I would want her to be your bride, don't tell me you don't like her" Mom uttered, of course I like her but I don't know if I really want her to be my bride thia instant!

"Ey~, he always talks about her in the morning before our teacher comes to our classroom and even after he sends Thalia to her house" Jungshin suddenly spoke  then followed by Dylan.

"Actually I think Jasper is already Thalia's driver, dash bodyguard. He was always beside her wherever she goes"

"And he even stares at her from afar eventhough he can always talk to her no matter what" Kenzo added which brings a smile to my mom, now she's also planning to taunt me everyday.

"Thank you for the unecessary infromation guys" I uttered as gave them a glare, I want to punch them for... I don't know? Sharing my secret to my mom? Embarassing me? That's too girly.

"If you need more information Madame, you can always count on us" Jungshin offered as he gave a slight bow to my mother is if he's her butler.

"Thank you boys but I think Jasper and I needs to talk about his soon to be wife privately" Mom smiled to the boys as she then pulled me towards the kitchen and started interrogating me.

"Did you meet her dad?" She asked, actually mom is also curious about Thalia's dad because he doesn't seems to care even if her daughter is missing and is sleeping in someone else's house, more on it's a boy!

"No, I think fate doesn't want our lives to collide first. He was not there, I was actually looking forward to meet him but Thalia said, I would meet him at the right time"

"She'a right though, I guess there's a reason why you can't still meet her dad. Just wait for it and it'll come true" I nod my head and stared at my mom.

"I know mom"

"I can see how my son is slowly changing from a high school boy to a man in love, and I'm happy that it's Thalia you like. She was just like the perfect daughter I wanted to have" She smiled as tears glistened on her eyes, I know she would be emotional if someone wanted to talk about me or my soon to be wife even though it still takes time to gain Thalia's heart. I don't even know if she likes me.

"Mom, you know I don't want to talk about this right?" I asked her as I wiped the tears that were now rolling down her cheeks, she was too emotional but I still love her nonetheless.

"But sooner or later, you have to. Be thankful I'm giving you a briefing right before we could talk about this in the future" I laughed at how my mothered sounded tough.

"You want to have a daughter so that's why you wanted me to find a wife that easily?" I chuckled now that I realized why mom wanted me to marry early.

"Of course, I couldn't give birth to another crazy but smart child like you but if you could have a wife I could also treat her like my own daughter" She even pin pointed, moms really. I think they're all the same.

"Whatever mom, I'll just go back to the living room"

"So when is the wedding?"