~Hakido Tricks~

Thalia's P.O.V.

"Let's go Lia" Jasper called me as he waited patiently for me as I changed into my casual clothes, he suddenly wanted to go outside and have a fun day with me. It's not a date since I'm already getting too spoiled almost having dates everyday.

"Is this our home or is this your house? I think you don't have any intention moving out, you're always being clingly to my sister" I heard Flint oppa spoke once I walked out of my room, they were both in the living room and since they're voices are too loud, I can hear them even up here in the second floor.

"Can you really blame me? All I want to do is always stay beside her" I stopped walking before I could even have a step at the stairs, it's a bit cringey if you'll hear it but maybe when you're in love, it's going to make your heart flutter and butterflies fly in your stomach.

"You're creeping the heck out of me man, stop doing that and saying those words. For Thalia it would've been very romantic for us men, it's too gross"

"Then don't listen" Jasper argued, I chuckled light heartedly and slowly walked down the stairs to still reveal the both of them arguing like no tomorrow.

"Where are you going to take my sister anyway? I thought she should just be resting today? She needs more sleep"

Who am I? Sleeping beauty? Do I always have to have a rest and sleep? I think I'm getting really restless when all I do is just rest and rest everyday... does that even make sense?

"Jasper wanted to be productive today, I felt too bored just to stay here in my room so I just decided to come with him. And not to metion that I am already sleeping for the past 48 hours, I overslept many times and yet he still wants me to extend my time?

"And where is the exact location to whre you're going to take my sister? What kind of hobby are you going to do and do you vow to let me kill you if something happends to my sister?"

"Don't over react Flint oppa, I'll be fine I promise." I spoke with conviction, trying to convince him more than I could ever do.

"Cinderella, time is tickling" He spoke, I just rolled my eyes but gave him a small kiss on the cheek and went out with Jasper.

"I'll send her back before noon, don't worry!" Jasper's loud voice rung in my ears as I punched him lightly on his shoulder to warn him not to shout again. He opened the door for me in which I gladly entered his car, Jasper drove for 20 minutes then we stopped in small 3 story building.

Jasper wanted to introduce me to his favorite sport, hapkido, he said he's a black belter and he started studying hapkido when he was 5. He wanted me to be a part of his life even when he was still a kid, we entered the building and was greeted by the owner, who was Jasper's childhood friend.

"How do you tie this?" I don't know why but I've been trying to tie this martial robe around me for almost half an hour, well actually I don't know how you call that but since Jasper is here then I'm glad he can help me.

"It's supposed to be tied in front, why are you changing the position?"

"Excuse me, I'm still  newbie here  I'm very clueless regarding to what to do and what to say. You should teach me infallibly" He moved behind me and tied the robe in front of me, I didn't mind him doing that but I know he's trying to give me a back hug.

"Well that's a cute couple to see" His friend commented as we just both smiled.

"Sure, I'll teach you all the things I know but some of them are haad stunts so I'll just leave it out"

He started teaching me some martial arts tricks and hapkido stunts but my body, heart and lungs can't really stand this kind of stunts. Maybe because I just went from a surgery so I'm still weak in terms of cardio activities and physical.

"Let's stop for a while, my lungs felt as if it was burning"

"That's why I'm telling you that we should do this, this is one great hobby of mine in which I can learn and use my knowledge in future use" He handed me a bottle of water in which I immediately drank and sat on the floor.

"I was shot in the heart Jasper, if I was just bruised and bloody then I would've defended myself bravely but I have no power against guns"

"True enough, but I still want you to always protect yourself because not everytime I will be staying by your side. You should know how to be brave and how to get along very well woth the other people beside you"

"How I wish it could be this easy to learn things like this, I just hope everything will finally go back to normal"