~Flowers For You~

Thalia's P.O.V.

Today was another day of school, just like the other days, I woke up, brush my teeth, eat my breakfast,take a bath and change my clothes and go to school without worrying much. I was expecting Jasper to be waiting for me at school but I was also glad that he wasn't here to welcome me, so I walked towards the hallway and just shooked my head remembering the fun Jasper and I had yesterday. While I was walking, some stood infront of me and gave me a smile

"Thalia, here's a gift for you" She's my classmate, Sera, she gave me a bouquet or roses and just smiled at me.

"Thank you, why did you give me this?" I asked still confused about the roses things, for sure there's a reason why she's giving me this. Actually she was with her boyfriend who was just also giving me a smile

"A friend told me to, i'll see you later" She smiled and pulled her boyfriend with her, I looked at the bouquet in my hands and proceeded to walk towards my classroom. I froze when i saw another bouquet lying on top of my desk, everyone was looking at me with smiles on their faces. For sure, they know what's happening here.

"Another one?" I uttered, placing the bouquet Sera gave me earlier beside the new bouquet that is placed on top of my desk. Thy're strangely alike which made me furrowed my brows more.

"Seems like someone is courting you huh?" I looked beside me and saw my friend, Minji, she was smiling at me the whole time I was looking at the bouquets.

"Why would someone court me? I'm not beautiful" I uttered, not clearly confident about my face.

"I think I need to buy you an eyeglass, You're getting blind!" Minji scoffed and including, Mara, another friend of mine did the same.

"You're too beautiful!" Mara uttered and gave me a smile

"I second the motion" I turned around and saw Jasper looking at me with a smile, I don't know what's up with him but his other hand was placed behind his back. I think he's hiding something.

"Here, my lady" He uttered as he pulled an identical bouquet from his back, that was the thing he's hiding. I looked at him in awe and amazement, but most of all, confusion.

"You're the one who's been giving me all the flowers?" I looked at him, he just smiled at me and nod his head.

"I don't think I shouldn't give anything to you"