~Surprise Event~

Jasper's P.O.V.

"Excuse me Sir., would you like me to help you?" A girl, a worker at the ice cream store suddenly went towards me when she saw me just staring in to space there.

"No, it's fine. I already have something in mind" I spoke and went towards the counter, I had a plan... it's to surprise Thalia and to also make her happy by creating a very simple and small event. I hope she'll like it though.

"Can I please buy this ice cream?" I pointed at the cookies and cream flavored ice cream as the attendant then generously scooped a fair amount of ice cream ina cup.

"Yes Sir, please wait for a bit" He spoke as he had many things to prepare first before fully scooping the ice cream inside.

"And can you hide this inside? I want it to be slightly placed on top" I added as I handed the worker a ring and told him to hide the ring inside the ice cream....

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

"You're going to propose? Already?!" Flint hyung almost spilled his coffee on me while he was drinking it, we're both at his office as I invited him to come over at a cafe because we're going to have a talk but he invited me on his office anyway. Good thing his room is sound proof, no one will know what we're talking about here inside.

"I'm going to propose to her and if she'll say yes then I'm going to wait for a few more years until we can finally graduate" It's not really my intention to get married early, I know Thalia and I still have many things ahead of us and I'm not planning to destroy her dream by marrying her that fast!

"You and Thalia sure are hella fast, you're going to propose before I could do so to Nathalie" Flint hyung then calmed down after a few minutes and laughed at himself...

"I told you to hurry up, for sure you don't want to be a lonely uncle when you grow up" I spoke as he just smiled, I told him about my plan on how I'm going to propose to Lia and he agreed.

"Shall I pick a ring for you to give it to Nathalia? I think it's time for you to get married" I joked...

Thalia's P.O.V.

"Where are we going late at night? I thought we're just going to eat today? Flint oppa might look for me" I spoke

Something suddenly corrupted Jasper's brain, he took me out for dinner earlier because he said it's been a while since we last had our date. I agreed since I thought he'll just take me out for dinner and send me home after the dinner and a few talks itself, I was ready to go home when Jasper suddenly turned the car to another direction, far from where my house is...

"He knows that you're safe with me, don't worry I already had a talk with him before we could even have a date" What the heck? My brother knows what he's going to do to me? And he didn't even tell me to inform me such thing?

"Plus I'll take you to a more beautiful place" Jasper added as I just looked at him in surprise and a bit irritated look... maybe it took us an hour or so to finally reach our destination, I fell asleep for a short while but when I woke up... we're still on the road... I feel so tired and uncomfortable just by sitting here on the passenger's seat not knowing what to do....

I was still sleeping maybe but then I woke up and realized that the car had already stopped, I immediately sat up properly and looked at Jasper with an amused face...

"Wow! This is so beautiful, where are we?" I spoke as I saw the beautiful stars up in the sky and also the whole view of a city, it feels like I'm in Namsan Tower where you can see the whole Seoul City there...

"We're on top of Busan where we can see all these beautiful sceneries here, I didn't want to take you to Namsan because we're going to walk up a hill and it's already night. Here in Busan, we can just stay here in my car and look at the beautiful night" Jasper spoke, I got too excited so I pulled out my phone and started taking pictures, I was simply impressed but for us to go from Seoul to Busan... it took us hours to go there to here!

"I really have no idea where all these is coming from, you asked me to come with you to Japan last week then now were here in Busan. I'm pretty speechless" I added...

"I also bought ice cream so we can munch on something" Jasper spoke as he pulled a paper bag behind us, he showed me the ice cream and prepared two spoons so we can share.

"Wah, how'd you know I was craving for these? Don't you know I've been bugging Flint oppa just because of this, he doesn't want me to buy ice cream because he said it'll damage my vocal chords" I spoke so impressed as I took the other spoon from him.

"Just eat" With that simple word from Jasper, I started to dig on the ice cream, happy that I'm starting to eat the thing I crave for the past few days.

"Be careful" Jasper spoke as he tried so hard to surpress his laughter, he kept on eating small portions which made me confused but when I got to scoop a big portion of ice cream he was so shocked and all... wait... I felt something inside my mouth which felt a bit very weird...

I looked at Jasper with a surprised and confused face but when the ice cream melted and the thing inside my mouth became more clear to me... it's a circle with a hole... it's a ring?! I started slapping Jasper's arm who then has a very wide smile as he looked at me. I took a tissue and slowly pushed the ring off my mouth, Jasper took it and wiped it and then he gently placed it on my finger...

"Thalia Hong, I Jasper Lee is sitting here right beside you asking for you hand in marriage. I'm willing to wait even for more years but I just want assurance that you'll still and will the only one who's going to be my bride in the future. I love you so much"

"I love you too"