~A Bunch Of Questioning Friends~

Thalia's P.O.V.

I moaned softly as my face is directly placed on the soft and fluffy pillow beside me, it was very quiet and all. I don't think I would still wannto wake up now. But, I need to because dad is missing and I still don't know where he is. So I forced my eyes to open and was greeted by another pairvof eyes staring at me, I wanted to scream and almost did but he was smiling at me all throughout the time.

"Good morning, have you slept well?" He asked me as I rubbed my eyes and looked at him in confusion, next time if he's planning to wake me up and greet me good morning, i'll suggest he'll knock on the door first and then enter my room. That made me surprised.

"Good morning, and yes, thank you for your pillows and mattress" I guess having too many pillows helps me in having a very nice sleep, I always dreamt of lying in a very soft bed with thousands of pillows surrounding me.

"Let's go down? Mom prepared breakfast" Jasper asked as he stood up from my bed, he took the mattress off of my body and folded it for me. I sat on the bed and looked at the room, it was spacious and all, then I spotted a washroom at the very end of the room. I guess I'll just wash up first before eating breakfast, I still need to look presentable even though I only woke up.

"I'll just wash up first" I sais as I started to stand up from the bed, I was about to walk towards the wash room when I noticed Jasper shaking his head. I narrowed my eyes on him but he only gave me a smile.

"You're still beautiful even if you don't wash up" I furrowed my brows, obviously confused and fluttered but I didn't show it because Jasper loves to taunt me whenever I'm suddenly getting flustered and he'll even be happier if he knows that I'm getting flustered because of him.

"It's still early Jasper" I irritatingly uttered but I know Jasper understands it as a seemingly fluttered way, he knows it whenever I'm getting shy or when I suddenly gets uncomfotable.

"Does my compliments needs a time to be said?" Jasper asked as he chuckled and tried to blink his eyes multiple times, what a happy virus in the morning. He wants to be romantic early in the morning and it seems to bother me a bit even his smiles are killing me.

"I'll wash up first" I closed the door as I started to wash my face, brush my teeth since I remembered Mrs. Lee telling me that she left a tooth paste and tooth brush in the wash room. I took a bath since I remembered I brought my extra t-shirt and some shorts yesterday, once I'm done, I got out of the wash room, only to see Jasper still waiting for me at the bed room.

"Ready?" He asked as he stood up from my bed and looked at me in question, at least I know he's not a pervert. He's a gentleman actually.

"You waited for me?" I asked as I wiped my hair with the towel I have, I sat on the make up dresser in the room and looked at Jasper from the mirror. He was sitting at the bed but he was alligned to the mirror so I could still see what he's doing even if I wouldn't turn around.

"A princess should always have a prince that's willing to wait for her" I shooked my head, Jasper! It's still morning! Stop making my heart flutter! He smiled once he noticed how my cheeks suddenly turned pink, I'm getting embarassed today.

"Good morning dear" Mrs. Lee greeted me once she saw us walking down from the stairs, she was already preparing the table for breakfast.

"Good morning Mom, Dad" I greeted them as they gave me a smile knowing that they were relieved that I used their nickname which they told me to use.

"Did you have a nice sleep?" Mr. Lee asked as I slowly went to my assigned seat, where Jasper suddenly sat beside me. He needs to sit beside his mother but he chose to sit beside me.

"Yes I did, thank you" I bowed as a sign of respect and gratitued

"Then let's have breakfast now" Mrs. Lee encouraged everyone to eat.

"Hmm, Jasper, can you take me home right after we finish eating breakfast? For sure dad is already worried" I whispered, hoping not to hear what I'm saying by Mrs. Lee and Mr. Lee, I might interrupt  something important.

"Yeah, Jasper, take her to her home. She needs to be protected and assisted" Mr. Lee said as he gave me a smile, I nod my head and politely gave him a bow.

"Let's go?" Jasper asked once we finished eating, as much as I don't want to go home, I need to know where my dad is.

"I would like to thank you again Mr. And Mrs. Lee, I don't know how to repay you" I thinked then whole heartedly as Jasper stood beside me, ready to take me home.

"You don't need to Thalia, just having your presence here makes us happy" Mrs. Lee held my hand and gave me a very tight hug, I want to stay..

"Hey! Jasper we-" I pulled away from the hug when we suddenly heard many voices coming from the living room, then when they went towards the kitchen... what are they doing here?

"Thalia?" They asked in chorus, wow. I didn't even know what to do now that they saw me in Jasper's house early in the morning.

"What are you doing here?" Dylan asked me as they gave Jasper a confused and amused look.

"Woah, I didn't think you would get pass that" Jungshin added, I don't know what the heck is he talking about.

"What are you talking about?" Jasper asked him since the both of us can't fully comprehend what he is pointing at.

"Hey Thalia, I didn't know that you're here" Kenzo greeted me, at least he knows how to give me manners.

"I'll talk to the 3 of you later, mom, please educate these two idiots here. Kenzo is already educated" Jasper told his mom and he gave her a kiss on the cheeks and forehead, he was a mama's boy.

"What a very great compliment Jasper" I silently laughed as Dylan sarcastically said that, Jasper told me to enter the car and I did after a while, he started to go to my house.

"Dad?" I asked as I oppened the door at our house, they're was no answer. Jasper went enter my house and was sadened to know that my dad isn't here.

"Dad, I'm home!" I shouted again, hoping to hear him coming down from the stairs. But there was no answer, he's not here again.

"He's not here" I uttered as I turned around and saw a very disappointed Jasper, I feel bad for him actually, he was waiting to meet dad and yet he keeps on disappearing without even telling me.

"Why does your dad kept on disappearing when I'm talking or when I'm being with you?" He asked as he heaved a sigh, he was really disappointed.

"I'm sorry, but I guess, you'll be meeting him at the right time" I uttered, trying to lift his mood so I caressed his cheek in which made him smile once I did that. He only needs a little love and caress to be happy.

"I should leave, be careful Thalia" He uttered as he held my hand and gave it a sweet kiss, he really is a charmer. A boy who had good looks, talented brain and a sweet romantic personality.

"I will, thank you again Jasper" I smiled as I watched him driving away. Where the heck is dad?