~Escape Route~

Flint's P.O.V.

"Jasper, go to Thalia now!" I ordered to Jasper on the phone and immediately ended it once I realized that his uncle might hurt Thalia, I need to send protection to Jasper or some back up from the police because he can do anything which can hurt Jasper also. All I need to know is that my sister is safe.

Right after I got home from work, mom gave me a folder as she continued to break down infront of me, she keeps crying until I saw what the papers inside the folder are. It was a DNA test, she secretly took a hair strand from Thalia when mom spilled a drink on her dress. Mom said she planned everything because she knew that there's something about Thalia which made her feel happy and reminds her of my missing sister.

"Hello? This is Flint Hong, I need to talk to Steve Son please"  I immediately called the police station I know and called for their chief, the police on the other side told me to wait as I then booted up the engine and drove to find Jasper. I installed a tracking device in his car because he said he wanted me to help him incase something bad might happen to him.

"Flint?" Steve, the police chief officer and also my friend answered the phone. We both attended the same school alongside with Nathalia, the girl I'm courting. I opened the tracking device I have and placed it infront of me in the dashboard and a red light started to beep as I followed where his car is.

"I need your help, send some guards on my house to protect my parents, Nathalie is also there so I want them to be careful. I also need go meet you right now, send some back up and issue an arrest warrant for Adam Lee" I ordered as I fastened my pace and drove towards the police station, it'll be better if they can see me and follow me to where that bastard kept my sister. But I know I don't have much time, Jasper might also be in danger if he came there alone.

"Why do you need an arrest warrant?" I almost wanted to throw my phone outside at Steve's question because remebering everything just makes my blood boil more, I wanted to badly kill the person who made my sister's life miserable and send him to hell by myself.

"He's the psychiatic bastard who kidnapped and brainwashed my sister, he's keeping her for many years and he needs to be arrested righ away!" Steve knew that I wasn't a man who'd easily lie, all the words I said out of anger are true and he knows how much I can't control my anger in times like this.

"I'll see what I can do, let's meet infront of the police station" He added but I heard him already telling half of his people to go and follow me, I heard him gave my plate number and also activated the tracking device in my phone. He gave me that as a gift including the one I installed in Jasper's car but I gave it to him after knowing tha story that his uncle was on the run a few years ago.

"I don't have much time, I know something bad is going to happen to her" My mind is already hurting as I just realized that my sister was just beside me all along, I was just close with her the whole time!

I dropped the call and immediately saw Jasper's car parked outside a mansion, but it looks a bit abandoned. Just then sirens came as I turned around and saw police cars parking just behind me, there was also an ambulance in which I think Steve called because of the psychologcal background I gave him earlier, Steve also came as he told his men to search the area and look for my sister. I didn't miss a single second as I entered the house with the policemen guiding me.

"Thalia? Thalia look at me" Jasper shooked her as her tried to wake her up, blood started to flow down from her forehead making me panick. I entered the scene the exact time as I saw my sister bleeding on th ground

"What happend to my sister?" I asked angrily once I saw my sister's almost lifeless form. The police secured the area as I worried over my sister and Jasper.

"She's bleeding, we need to take her to the hospital now!" I ordered as the police immediately called the first aider to come with the stretcher, they placed Thalia's body there as they also tied a bandage around her head to stop the bleeding first.

"Where is he?" Steve questioned his men as they returned from their run, I saw Thalia being placed inside the ambulance car and Jasper following soon after. The ambulance quickly rushed my sister to the hospital, I wanted to follow them right away but I wanted to know where that son of a bitch bastard is first!

"He had escaped Sir"

"Dammit! Secure all the area, look for him until you find him!" I ordered, Steve nod his head motioning his men to do what I said.

"Yes Sir" They bowed their head as everyone then started to run where that man is, I pulled my phone out and called Jasper. My sudden angry thoughts disppersed and changed into worry, he might attack Jasper or Thalia now.

"Jasper, protect Thalia there. Don't leave her until I'm there" Before Jasper could say anything I immeediately instructed him that, I motioned Steve to stay for a while because I need to talk to him and tell him what really happened.

"What happened?" Jasper asked from the other line.

"Your god damned uncle had an escape route, he over turned the police and is now unleashed"

"Be careful of your way here" Jasper added as he remained silent for a while, I know that he's also mad at his uncle.

"Just take care of Thalia and also protect yorself, I'll send some policemen to the hospital. I believe he's going to either go to you or her" I need to protect Thalia and Jasper at whatever cost, a crazy man is on the run and I don't think that he'll ever let go of this chance into killing one of them. That man is sneeky, he'll do whatever it takes just to have money. Either Jasper or Thalia is in danger.