~A Gift For Him~

Thalia's P.O.V.

I heaved a sigh as I now fully understand how hard it is to have a new school and to have a new teacher, I already have my friends though, they're all kind and friendly, at first I thouht they were rude and all but it was actually the opposite. I'm just having a hard time fitting in this school because the teachers are not that familiar to me and they kept on letting us to rest instead of giving us assignments and burdens.

"Thalia, can I borrow your notes? I was absent yesterday, I was hoping to copy your notes overnight" Mina, my seatmate nudged me on my shoulder because she was standing up and I'm sitting down on my chair, fixing my things since it's already lunch time. I don't like leaving my things scattered on the floor especially when I'm going to leave the room, I'm quite a clean freak but not to the extent that I'll need to have an alcohol every minute I touch a thing.

"Sure, we don't have any quizzes tomorrow so you can return that to me on Friday" I smiled as I handed her my notebook and she immediately smiled at me, we were the only ones left inside our classroom. Jasper doesn't have the same class as me today, he's having History while I'm having English.

"Thank you Thalia" Mina beamed as she immediately placed my notebook inside her bag.

"Welcome" I also gave her a smile as I finished fixing my things, I was wondering why she doesn't want to leave the room when she's alreadly done fixing her things. Then she smiled at me andtold me that she's going to wait for me since it's quite scary inside this room, it's very spacious and cold so that's a very negative point. As I finished fixing my things, Mina and I immediately locked the door and went towards the hallway where we're going to pass there to reach the cafeteria. Mina waved goodbye as she already joined her friends.

"Now where is this man?" I asked myself as I tried to look for Jasper, he should be waiting for me though... wait... what did I just say? Okay! ERASE that. He told me that's he's going to wait for me though.

"Why are you even finding him?" While I was looking for Jasper, a very deep voice suddenly whispered behind me on my ear. I tightly clutched my notebook in my arms as I stared to freeze and get shocked.

"You surprised me" I turned around only to see Dylan, Jungshin and Kenzo. Why are they appearing behind me without telling me though? Well, they can appear behind me but not surprise me. I was actually having a heart attack earlier.

"What? Getting surprised because you got caught looking for Jasper?" Jungshin asked as he snickered at me while Dylan and Kenzo laughed at me.

"Stop snickering, it's already lunch time, you should be at the caferteria now" I said as I tried changing the topic. Why am I finding him though? I still need to review, well, advance study about Science since after lunch we'll have since class.

"Don't you want to know where he is?" Kenzo narrowed his eyes, and it's quite cute... well, very adorable, because his eyes are already squinted and when he narrowed his eyes, it just looks like a line.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as I acted innocent and I tried changing the topic once again.

"He's at the garden, playing with his guitar" Kenzo smiled as he pulled those two guys, Dylan and Jungshin, who was smirking at me all throughout the conversation.

"See the both of you at the cafeteria in 30 minutes" The two crazy guys said as they were harshly dragged by Kenzo towards the cafeteria. I heaved a sigh. Atlast! They're not here to taunt me. I immediately walked towards the garden and saw a very familiar broad back, strumming his guitar.

"Still playing with the chords?" I asked as I sat beside him on the bench.

"It's so peaceful here" I said as Jasper only answered me with a smile.

"I know, that's why I love this place" He then said after a few mintutes of silence, you can enjoy staring into space and sleep here in the garden. Then after that silence englufed us once again, no one dared to speak as we enjoyed each other's company in silence.

"Do you know how to play 'Tears wouldn't fall'?" I suddenly asked him.

"Yeah, I basically practiced playing the guitar with that song"

"Can you play it?" I asked, expecting him to play it beautifully. He started strumming the guitar until I finally decided to sing.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You said words I couldn't even imagine;
Whenever I saw you, I always saw your smiling face,
Unchanging
You had a sunshine-like existence to me, as you warmly shone on me.
Saying that you had to leave me, asking me to understand
What were you suddenly saying?

Because I was so sad, tears didn't fall
I just stood at that place, and said I understood
As time stopped, my heart stopped too
Everything that happened just seemed like something from a dream

Always and forever,
You said you would love me
I believed that in those exact words
Because you said you loved me so much
I believed words that other people couldn't even imagine
Even up to yesterday, you spoke to me with that warm expression in your eyes

Because I was so sad, tears didn't fall
I just stood at that place, and said I understood
As time stopped, my heart stopped too
Everything that happened just seemed like something from a dream

When I went back alone, after a while passed,
Only then did all the feelings sink in
One by one, tears started falling,
I couldn't breath as tears poured on without end, oh~

Because I was so sad, tears didn't fall
I just stood at that place, and said I understood
As time stopped, my heart stopped too
Everything that happened just seemed like something from a dream

Because it just seemed like something from a dream...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"You have a beautiful voice, why don't you sing in our contests and radio officials?" Jasper asked as I finished singing the song, he was bombarding me with several questions.

"I'm not really confident in my voice and even myself" I answered him quietly as I shooked my head and played with my fingers, I'm really used in playing with my fingertips when I'm scared or shy.

"You should be, you're beautiful" I blushed at his words as I tried to hide my face with the help of my hair, luckily I didn't tie it up.

"Love birds!" I shooked my head even more as I heard the three guys whistling at us. Yesterday, they we're only teasing Jasper but now they're also teasing me?!